15. "The Screaming Persists"

Liam woke up to four quite moody boys.

"Goodmorning everyone!" he said as he got up.

He got some groans back and rolled his eyes.

"Alright, sorry to disturb you."

Louis pushed away his duvet so hard that it fell to the ground.

"I know what, I'm just going to say it now," he said as he got out to walk up to Liam. "You snore. And not the cute kind of way. No. The horrific are-you-trying-to-create-an-earthquake kind of way. Like, how did the people in the tents around you manage to get to sleep?"

Liam shrugged. "Sorry man. Next time just wake me up."

Louis whipped his head to Harry. "You told me not to do that," he hissed.

Harry held his hands up in defense. "I'm sorry, I didn't know he would be fine with that!"

"But we-"

"Guys!" Zayn groaned. "Can we just go get breakfast. I know we barely slept, apart from Liam, but I'm still wide awake right now. Let's get up."

Louis rolled his eyes, but went to change as well. Harry and Niall followed.

Liam sat down on his bed and waited for them.

"So," he said when they were done. "What are we going to do? Are we going to get food and eat it here or are we going to eat at the common-tent?"

When he got his own tent he used to go to the common-tent and eat there. Most people in the camp did that.

He knew for a fact Harry and Louis did that too, but he didn't know about Zayn. Because he never really saw him in general.

Now that they had to care of Niall, the person who took over in the morning would go to get food for Niall and himself.

Louis shrugged. "I guess we could go to the common-tent?"

He looked at Harry for his opinion.

Harry frowned. "I don't know. There are a lot of people there, do you think Niall is ready for that?"

Liam looked at the small blond. "What do you think?"

Niall looked at his feet. Giving a small shrug.

"You're allowed to say no," Zayn told him.

The boy sighed. Then looked up with an hesitant smile as he said, "I think I'd like to try."

"Awesome!" Louis cheered. "Let's get going then, before all the good stuff is gone."

.
.

When they came into the common-tent, a lot of eyes were on them.

Some people stared at them because of the new boy, others because they weren't used to the four element people actually being together.

Everyone had kind of expected them to immediately be some kind of close group of friends when they first got with the Peace Protectors. But when it didn't work out, they got used to the boys living their separate ways.

So it was pretty special to them to see all the boys together.

It was obvious that Harry and Louis were the most social of the group. They stopped at some tables and did the small talk.

Liam was also friends with a lot of people so he went to talk to them as well.

Leaving Zayn and Niall standing alone.

"Shall we search for a table?" Zayn asked the boy.

Niall however took a few steps closer to Harry and Louis who were still talking. Not making eye contact with the raven-haired.