28. "You Knew!"

Liam allowed himself to plop down on the ground.

He took a swig from his bottle and put it down next to him. Leaning back on his hands and letting the sun warm his face with his eyes closed.

He hummed softly as he reached for his bottle again by touch, but realized that he had put it further away then he thought.

He sighed and leaned to his side so he could get another swig.

Then he sat back and put his bottle down again.

He closed his eyes again, but looked down when he heard something next to him.

He groaned as he saw that his bottle had now moved three meters away from him.

He heard giggles behind him and whipped his head around at a near bush.

"Haha, Louis. Very funny."

The earthbender raised from his hiding place and looked as innocent as ever. "Sorry, Lima bean. But I can't take the praise for this one."

Liam sighed. "Please don't tell me that you brought Niall in this too."

To this Niall popped up too and flashed a smile to the warerbender.

Louis applauded him like it was the biggest achievement ever and Liam shook his head.

"Lou, honestly. Why can't you train the boy with basic exercises like a normal person."

The earthbender shrugged. "What's the fun in that? I just-"

"Boys!" a messenger called out. "Simon needs to see you, right now!"

The three boys looked at each other with a frown.

.
.

They hurried to the headquarters founding Simon and some of the higher people in the meeting room.

The man dismissed the others as he saw the boy's coming up.

Louis shared a quick look with Liam when they saw some people had tear streaks on their cheeks and some of them squeezed their shoulder while passing.

"What's going on Simon?" the boy immediately asked as they sat down in front of him.

"Sorry boys, we need to wait for Harry and Zayn," the man only said.

The two benders followed quickly after that and the leader took a deep breath as they sat down.

"Boys, I have awful news and there is no different way to bring it. Every emotion is completely understandable and you need to know that we're here to support you guys," he began.

They exchanged looks but continued to listen to the man.

"The Fire Nation moved a lot quicker than we expected. They had planned an attack on the Air Nomads."

Harry and Louis gasped as they hear this.

"The attack took place for two days. No one survived."

As the horrible news was out, it got awfully quiet.

Louis leaned with his elbows on the table, hiding his face in his hands. His whole body shaking.

Zayn moved closer and put an arm around him.

Niall and Liam looked at Harry, who was only staring ahead of himself.

"Haz-" the youngest boy started reaching out for his hand.

But Harry pulled his hands back and raised from his seat with such force, that the chair fell back.

"You knew!" he hissed to the man in front of him. "When I asked you if everything was alright the other day, you already knew this was going to happen, but you didn't tell me!"