2: Frank Iero's Cumslut Jeans

"Looking at Alicia again, are we?" Came the teasing voice of Pete Wentz, his brown eyes glinting as a spark of mischief darted across them.

"Fuck off." Mikey snapped in response, yawning a little - he was far too tired for this. Apparently spending all your afternoon chatting to Alicia on MSN wasn't the best of ideas when it caused you to have to pile in all the work due tomorrow between the hours of midnight and three am, which as Mikey had rather brutally discovered, were not the hours when his brain worked at its best.

Pete simply smirked in response, leaning back against the wire railings of the netball pitch, choosing in a manner very typical of him to spend his lunchtime pissing Mikey Way off. He just liked annoying him, of course, and in Pete's opinion it really was fucking stupid as to just how lovestruck he was with Alicia, who couldn't even give a crap about him.

Mikey sighed, getting up from where he was sat underneath the bleachers and went over to stand beside Pete, who had been blocking his view of Alicia Simmons in a miniskirt- the netball game.

"Where are Toro and Iero?" Pete asked, amused to see Mikey Way alone for once - it wasn't often he actually got to have a conversation/argument with the guy without one of his friends, usually Ray Toro, from intervening and telling them to act maturely in the situation or whatever the hell else kind of bullshit he could reel off at that moment in time.

"Ray's got some library ambassador meeting - why he ever signed up for that I really do not know. I think his mum just wants him to get extra credits for university or whatever, and I don't mean to be rude here, but I'm not gonna lie: he's dogshit at math, he's going to have to cheat to pass his math exams, but he's Ray Toro so of course he's never going to cheat is he? Ridiculous if you ask me." Mikey reeled off in an amusingly animated manner, or so Pete thought, his eyebrows perking up and the corners of his lips twisting up into a smirk as he watched the way Mikey gestured with his hands as he spoke, despite the fact his eyes never once left Alicia Simmons.

Pete reckoned Mikey would have been an alright guy if he wasn't so stalkerishly girl obsessed. Pete had gotten around a little, and as far as he knew, Mikey Way was still a virgin - not that he'd extensively researched the matter or anything, of course - and Pete never was this weird around girls at all. It wasn't even awkward weird; in Mikey's case it was just crazy weird. Pete sometimes thought that Mikey Way might need psychological help, but what he knew for certain was that he wasn't going to be the one to give it to him.

"Ah, but Ray's got all these geeky nerdy little boffin bookworm friends now he's a library thingyamawotsit, and they'll all have messed up mothers that starve them if they don't get straight As or something, so they'll help Ray at math, and you'll, after Ray's gone off to boffin land, you'll be friendless, Mikey Way." Mikey peeled his gaze up send Pete the deadliest glare he could muster. "Don't worry though, you'll always have me."

"I really do hate you, Pete." Mikey spat, his eyes returning to Alicia within moments; he reckoned that Pete Wentz was not worth his time, however Alicia Simmons' ass, that was. "I really do."

"My pleasure." Pete grinned, mock bowing, just to piss Mikey off even further. "I would try and go rescue Ray from his new best friends though, before he gets any ideas or something, like man, what if they get to the level of friendships where their mums go out on coffee mornings and bitch about their children, husbands, and neighbours together."

"Dude, no one actually does that." Mikey said, blissfully unaware of the fact that Mrs Way and Mrs Toro were currently in at the Way residence, sipping tea, discussing their children and perhaps even contemplating making a fruit cake that Mikey would have to pretend not to throw up as he ate, that is if Mrs Toro's 'sprained ankle' ever stopped playing up. Even Mrs Way reckoned that Mrs Toro was just lazy.