25: You're The Only Person In The Room Who Hasn't Touched My Cock

As Brendon entered the comic book store on the outskirts of town, his heart was pounding.

He frequented the establishment due to the significant lack of assholes in the place, well in comparison to the one on the high street next to that fucking shoe shop that Gabe Saporta had a part time job at, and for the cheap prices that went with it, Brendon almost found himself turning a blind eye to the fact that the shop owner very clearly couldn't spell 'rentals'.

Without this gem of an establishment, Brendon would never have been gifted with the knowledge that there are people with suck a lack of intelligence that they're utterly unaware of the presence of the letter 'a' in 'rentals'.

However, it wasn't the shockingly low standards of intelligence that the shop sign set that had his heart beating at something close to twice its normal rate, but the dark hair and the bright blue eyes behind the counter and the person they belonged to.

And still, despite the knowledge that the dark haired and blue eyed individual who worked at the store on weekdays was doing nothing but unintentionally ruining his life, he still found himself frequenting the place far more than necessary, but not without a mind destroying wreck of a guilty conscience as he left after far too long 'browsing' the place and not thinking about the individual who worked on weekdays with the stupidly pretty eyes and the dark hair.

He had a fucking boyfriend, for Christ's sake, he had Ryan fucking perfect Ross as a boyfriend, and even if their sexlife wasn't entirely up to par lately, he still fucking loved that fucking milky asshole of his, and like that, Brendon should never be spending far too much time in comic book stores and staring at cashiers with bright blue eyes, and fuck-

Brendon was screwed, and his head had been exploding for the last two weeks and there was absolutely nothing he could do about it. It wasn't like he could just request that the cashier quit just so he could have his life back, and it certainly didn't look like Brendon had the mental capability to just stop going.

And that was exactly what had Brendon Boyd Urie's heart beating at double speed as he walked into the comic book shop with the badly spelt name and found himself immediately meeting the bright blue eyes of the cashier and practically dying on the spot as he realised the store was absolutely empty from the two of them: basically, he was done for.

Perhaps it would have been simple and even easy if Brendon wasn't such an absolute fucking asshole about this: stopping still as he entered and met those bright blue eyes, staring right back at him, and as he continued to show no signs of life, other than an embarrassingly vibrant blush making residence upon his cheeks, it was left nothing more than evident that he'd entered the shop with absolutely no intentions of buying anything at all.

"I swear to God that you come here every single day, without fail, and you've only actually bought about three comics." Brendon was caught entirely by surprise at the voice filling the silence, and really, the only way he could respond at all was with his cheeks turning a darker shade of red. "And I don't even know your name."

"Uhh..." Brendon choked out, finding himself making his way across the store to the till where the blue eyed idiot stood with nothing more than a badly hidden grin. "I'm.... B-Brendon..." He finally managed to remember his own name and he couldn't help but feel stupidly proud of himself.

"So, Brendon, don't mind me, but I'm beginning to suspect that you're not really here for the comics." And just like that, Brendon was screwed. "I'm Sarah, by the way." The cashier added, filling the silence with what was definitely a smirk.

And really, Brendon had to make a conscious decision not to respond with 'I know', because he totally didn't happen take not of just how close that name tag was placed to her cleavage, and he totally didn't, because Brendon was fucking gay enough to declare himself the arch nemesis of the Catholic church, and on top of that, he had a boyfriend, he had Ryan fucking Ross, and yet, the seventeen year old frequented the comic book store with the misspelt name just to see Sarah with bright blue eyes and dark hair, and... the boobs.