9: Let's Go Discuss My Butt In Further Detail

Frank was sat on the kitchen countertop of what was technically Bert's bungalow, although Gee would force you to agree that it belonged to him to. The seventeen year old let a grin pass his lips as he pulled his knees up to his chest and his back against the wall, his cigarette - technically Gee's, but Frank wasn't fussed, held loosely in his hand, the cigarette ash dropping clumsily into the kitchen sink, but of course, Frank's attention was otherwise occupied.

"I swear we fucking had some..." The twenty five year old gave a grumbled tone into the silence, bent over as he rummaged through the kitchen cupboards, his miniskirt clad ass high in there in Frank's direction, so perhaps he wasn't that bothered if his boyfriend was forced to continue searching for ice cream for the next five days.

Boyfriend.

Frank was really ecstatic with the fact that he could now refer to Gee by that, and in fact even further pleased by the fact that the 'boyfriends' thing didn't just apply to drunken Gee, but apparently sober Gee also.

"What the hell are you looking for?" Bert appeared in the doorway - almost out of nowhere, but then again, believe it or not - he did live here, so it wasn't all that unexpected. When he received no response from either Frank or Gee, he walked further into the room, perhaps in search of a visual answer, but getting slightly distracting by his housemate's ass in that miniskirt, much as Frank had.

"Nice fucking panties, you slutty little shit." Gee sprang up at that, turning to face Bert with widened eyes and a face bearing a horrifically strong resemblance to a tomato. "You're just asking to be fucked in those, honey, and with a skirt that short-"

"You're just asking to get punched in the face speaking like that... honey." Frank rolled his eyes, mimicking Bert's words as he shot his boyfriend's housemate the dirtiest look known to man.

"You've got a seventeen year old sticking up for you, huh?" Bert snorted, his eyes rolling back into their sockets a little, and Frank was really seriously considering punching Bert, and he reckoned he would have if the guy wasn't near enough a decade older than him. "Pathetic."

"Ice cream." Gee snapped out through gritted teeth, answering Bert's original question, despite the fact he was far from caring about the answer to it anymore. "I'm looking for ice cream. Do we have any?" He continued, his voice stern and his gaze locked with Bert's, in some sort of desperate bid to convince him that he didn't need Frank to 'stick up for him', not that he wasn't secretly so fucking thankful for him having said what he had.

"Nah," Bert chuckled, rolling casually out of their previous topic of conversation, almost as if it hadn't even occurred and walking around to stand beside Frank, almost as if the younger of the two wasn't seriously considering beating the other up. "Bob scoffed it all the other week after he threw up on the patio and set fire to the shed. Comfort food, whatever. I could convince him that he owes us it, but I think even Bob has the brains to realise that drug dealers don't do ice cream deals."

"You can convince Bob anything if you try hard enough." Gee added with a roll of his eyes and an awkward slight pull down of his skirt, still feeling a little uncomfortable in response to Bert's earlier comments.

"Why did you want ice cream anyway?" Bert asked, his eyebrows raised as he looked between the two of them, betting it was something to do with the seventeen year old - the child, stood in his kitchen.

"Felt like it." Gee said with a casual shrug of his shoulders, before turning back to his boyfriend, which was also a term he was proud to use. "Come on, Frankie, I wouldn't want us to bother Bert here, would you?"

"Oh, Gee, sweetie, I'm only bothered by the fact that you're fucking a seventeen year old." Bert again, oh so fucking tactfully added. "Letting that pretty little ass go to waste." He ran his fingers down Gee's side at that, the twenty five year jumping out of Bert's grasp with a start.