Chapter 5

Happy Christmas Eve, Eve.
Enjoy guys💕

Tristan's POV:

Waking up, my eyes land on her. My angel, my queen, the future Mrs Tristan Black. She doesn't know it yet though. I'll give her time to adjust to being here, then I'll introduce her to my family. I am certain my mom will love her. She's quite the beauty, in more ways than one.

She's mine. I get to touch her, sleep next to her, do whatever I have in mind with her. But not quite yet, I'll wait till we're married.

Staring up at her, I notice every single detail. Fuck, she looks stunning even when she's asleep. Her red plump lips slightly parted, her long eyelashes caressing her cheeks, her long hair engulfing her bare shoulders. I don't think I have enough patience. I want to claim her lips, I want to take her right now. But I won't, not until we're married.

I've no problem with stripping her down, laying her on the bed and show her how much I can pleasure her. But she wouldn't want that, not yet. I'll never take a woman against her will. I'm better than that.

In the Mafia, I get praised for not being a rapist. Being the most powerful leader in the underworld, people respect me for it. But to be honest, I don't deserve to be praised for something like that. It's humanitary, it's what a real man does.

I know she wouldn't want to be intimate with me, not now. She needs time to get used to me, get used to living with me. I respect her too much to force myself on her. She doesn't deserve that.

I got to say I wasn't expecting her to resist me. I always saw her as a quiet person. She kept begging me to go home, and that's what made me angry. I can't have anyone push my limits. I had to show her who's boss.

I get hard when I remember what I did to her, how I spanked her . God, her soft screams, her whimpers, her porcelain skin is so easily bruised. How she was begging me and screaming my name, knowing I'm in control.

Now, I'm not some softie who's waiting for a girl until marriage. Believe me, I had my fun. But Aurora, she's different so I'll wait for her. I can read her like a book and she's the kind of person who saves themselves till they get married. She's pure and innocent.

Sitting up on the bed, careful not to wake her up, I stand and make my way to the bathroom then turn on the shower dials. That'll sort my shit. I'm fucking stressed.

Fucking bastards trying to take my place, planning attacks on me. I need to focus on that. I've to keep everything in place. Aurora will stay here where I want her. She's safe here, I'll make sure of it. Shit, that reminds me, her former boss is still in the fucking basement. I'll make sure to pay him a visit later. At least mother and Isaac aren't here. One last thing I have to worry about. They're under dad's protection for now.

Getting out of the shower, I wrap a towel around my waist and make my way to the walk-in closet. I pick out a white dress shirt, black slacks and black dress shoes. Rolling up the sleeves of the shirt and leaving some of the upper buttons undone. It's hot today, so I'm not wearing a jacket. This will do for today.

I walk out of the closet and go into the bedroom. Only to find Aurora already awake, sat up on the bed, rubbing her eyes. She looks sleepy.

I walk closer to her and she flickers her blue eyes to me. "Are you good?" I ask her and she nods.

"Good morning." She replies softly. Fuck, how I wanna wake up to her voice every day for the rest of my life. So fucking angelic.

"Morning, angel. Did you sleep well?" I question, walking even closer to her.

"Mhmm." She hums, in that angelic voice of hers.

"Go shower then downstairs for breakfast." I say and she obeys. Hmm, good girl.