Chapter 17

As requested, Tristan's POV. Enjoy, cuties❤

Tristan's POV:

Today is the day I get married to the most beautiful woman I've laid eyes on. Today, I claim her as mine. Today, I get to do everything I have in mind with her, pleasure her all night.

The fact that she was crying yesterday infuriated me. Fuck, I just want to know what I can give her to make her stop resisting me. I don't know what she wants, but whatever it is, I'll make sure she gets it.

She's so fucking perfect, I spend every waking minute thinking about her. Her soft voice, her caring nature, her beautiful smile, her perfect face. Everything about her is so fucking consuming, so goddamn addictive. And today, she'll be mine. I'll make her happy, I know I will.

She's a challenge, she's the first female to ever dismiss me. All the others would just fall at my feet, beg me to be with them. Aurora, on the other hand, she doesn't care about my status, my money, my looks, my power. So what does she want?

I'm so intrigued by her, she's fascinating and I can spend all day just watching every move she makes, I already have. I just need her, all of her.

I wonder what she's doing right now. Is she getting ready for me? I can't wait to see her, no doubt she'll take my breath away.

I get dressed in my suit and adjust my tie, anticipating when I get to see her. I waited too long for this, and I'm not going to let anyone ruin it.

~~~~~~~~~~

The music commences as I stand waiting for her to walk down the aisle. Walking over to me, and handing herself to me. The thought alone makes me smirk. Seconds later, she emerges into the room, all eyes on her. My eyes eat her up, her body looking stunning in her dress. She just manages to look good all the time.

She gives her bouquet to Stella then turns to me and I grab her soft hands, rubbing on them to soothe her. I can tell she's getting nervous. I still can't see her face, she has her head bowed as the minister starts with the vows.

After the vows, I slip the wedding ring on her finger, and make my promise to her. A promise I'll always keep. She does the same, her soft voice muttering the words that I've been waiting to hear. The words I crave to hear for the rest of my life. Her commiting herself to me. Fuck, I love it.

"You have exchanged your promises and given and received rings in my presence. By the power invested in me, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. Tristan, you may now kiss your bride."

Finally, it's done. She's all mine now, I claimed her and she submitted herself to me. I lift up her veil, letting it cascade behind her back, and glance at her face. Goddamn, I had an image of what she might look like in my head but she just blew that out of the water. Fuck, I can't wait to see this perfect face shuddering beneath me tonight. Her big blue eyes blink up at me as I move closer to her, cupping her face with my hands. Her soft lips part slightly as I place my lips on hers and move then slowly but passionately. She holds on to my forearm as I continue to taste those beautiful lips of hers. I pull away and look at her, her cheeks flushed as she lowers her gaze.

I move closer to her ear. "You're beautiful." I whisper, my voice rough. Her blushing to my compliments always gets the best of me. I intertwine our hands and lead her down as we make our way out, applauses and congratulations surrounding us.

I place my wife in the car and sit next to her. She looks a little down, I don't like that. We head to the reception, I tug her close as we make our way in. Although, this is not where I want to be. Where I want to be, is in bed, pleasuring Aurora all night long.