Chapter 34

I legit just saw that we hit 100K and I just had to update😭❤. Enjoy, lil cuties💕

Another book recommendation is: He's Unknown by melisa11_2002 . You're so talented, babe😚

Anyways, you may read now💜💜.

Tristan's POV:

"I'm here, Petrov. Now what is it that you want?" I say, gently letting Aurora go and wrapping her tightly in my jacket, pulling a chair for her to sit then turning over to Petrov.

"We'll negotiate my terms in a bit." He smiles, sitting back on his chair.

"We're not negotiating anything unless you let her go. It's not up for discussion." I sit in the seat in front of him and cross my arms as I scowl at him. I know he won't kill me. He'll want to savour the moment as they say.

"Oh, you didn't think you were the only one smitten with this beauty?" He says, pointing at her then raising his fucking brows at me. "There's someone else who wants her. And I keep my promises so no, I'm not letting her go." He states as I fall into a pit of rage.

He's delusional if he thinks I'll let him have her. She's mine. What's mine stays in my possession forever.

"I did what you fucking wanted. I came, unarmed and alone. But don't even think for one second that I'll tolerate you complimenting my wife, you hear me?" I threaten, irritated by his comments regarding her.

"Did you come alone though?" He interrogates and I squint my eyes.

"What do you think?" I taunt and he tilts his head at me.

"I think, from one mafia leader to another, that there's no way you could've risked it." He shakes his head and lets out a sinister chuckle. It was obvious from the beginning. I'm not going to hide it.

"Correct. But my men won't shoot unless you give them a reason to." I state, nodding my head. "We're going to come to an agreement but first, where's her father?" I ask. I sure as hell am not coming to an agreement with this son of a bitch. I know what I'm doing and the night will end with me killing him.

"Being followed to be killed as we speak." He states and I knit my brows.

"You're not going to kill him. I need to talk to him." I order. I don't give a damn if they got guns at my head. I always get what I want and today will be no different. I want my father in law in front of me, so that's what I'll get.

"And what makes you think I'll listen to you and do what you say?" He laughs as I smirk. Oh I think you know exactly why.

"The same reason why everyone in the business does. I have everything you want. Respect, money, good associates, merchandise." The list goes on but he just sits there and raises a brow. It's no secret that he's one greedy son of a bitch. He wants my position and he'll never get it. "Isn't that why you're doing this, hm?"

"I'll sign everything to your name. You'll get everything I own but I want her father. Bring him to me." I bargain and he does exactly as told, picking up his phone and ordering his men not to kill him. Good.

We continue to talk but this is just a front. He's planning something. I know he is because he has done nothing but talk to me. Considering the number of his failed attempts to kill me, I doubt all he wants is to come to an agreement. He wants to kill and torture me which is totally understandable. I have everything he wants.

"Petrov, why don't we get into the real stuff. You and I both know you're plotting something. You're not fooling anyone so let's just get done with it, yeah?" I ask and he crosses his legs together and gulps. "Come on. Show me the anger you want to take out on me." I suggest as he stares and grits his jaw. "Let's do it properly." I say and he stares at me. He then looks behind me and smirks.