Chapter 49

Hiii, happy independence day💞

Tristan's POV:

After driving for half an hour, I finally arrive at one of my favorite locations.

The lock up.

The place where I get to torture all my victims and suck the life out of them.

I'm known for it. It's what makes people fear me. Everyone enjoys something. I enjoy watching people plead and beg me as I drain them in the worst way possible.

"Boss. How is she?" Elijah says as I step out of the car and go straight to the entrance.

"It's not looking good." I hiss, balling up my fist and walking through the hall of the lock up as he follows.

"Fuck. I'm sorry, boss." He sighs in frustration as I stop in front of Claire's cell.

"What did you do to her?" I ask, opening up the button in my jacket with my attention on him.

"Nothing. Just tied her up."

"Hm." I hum, taking off my suit jacket. "Lock the door behind me." I order as I walk into the dark room. Elijah nods and does as told as I step inside and switch on the light.

My eyes land on Claire's tied up body, sitting on the chair and looking straight at me. I thought she'd be passed out or in pain but I guess it's my job to make her like that.

I link my hands behind my back and circle her. I don't even know where to begin. I want to do so many things to her. Ask so many unanswered questions.

I keep my eyes on her, and she's just sat there with a smile on her fucking face. Fuck, that makes my blood boil.

Just watching that smug look on her face is enough to make my anger reach its peak.

Now, I might be cruel, I might be heartless. But I like to consider myself a somewhat reasonable man. There are some boundaries I don't cross.

And I draw a line to hitting women, I really do. But watching her sitting there looking satisfied, not to mention the fact that she hurt my family; my sister, my wife and my child, I can't hold back.

So I backhand her so fucking hard, making her head throw back and a pathetic whimper seep out of her. That must've hurt.

God, she has no idea what I'm capable of. No one does. Not even my closest men. I'm so fucked up in the head but I love it. It keeps me going.

I sit down in front of her, eye to eye, watching her get nervous just like she should be. She should be petrified. I can break her in half.

I clear my throat. "Here's what's going to happen, I'm going to ask you a few questions. And while you answer, I'll be having a bit of fun of my own." I state and I watch her face drop and, she swallows nervously.

I nod to myself and go to the shelf on the wall and grab a sharp blade then stalk closer to her.

I now place all my torture weapons out of reach. I've had hostages before who would kill themselves using the tools inside the room because the pain I was putting them through was too much. I've learned from my mistake and now it's guaranteed that it won't happen. I'm in control and I'm the one who gets to decide when I can end their meaningless pathetic lives.

I sit down on the chair in front of Claire as she scowls at me. I look down at her tied up hands in front of her. I grab them forcefully and start dragging my blade across her skin but not pressuring down. I'll play mind games with her till she breaks.