Chapter 21

Happy Valentine's day, babes. Enjoy💕💕

Aurora's POV:

It's been about two weeks since we've been here in Greece. And surprisingly, everyday was as interesting as the other. I can't get enough of this place. It's just as beautiful as I seen it on TV. We've got up to a lot of activities. My favourite being sightseeing. I just love the nature, it's much better than all the fancy places Tristan takes me to.

Today, I wanted to stay indoors. Tristan left early to meet up with some business associates. Or at least that's what he told me. The man is a workaholic if he's willing to work on his honeymoon. Well technically, our marriage is purely on paper so we're all good.

I have to admit I was a bit worried to be alone, I still can't get over my paranoia considering what happened the other night. But of course, Tristan has the place well guarded. Like him or hate him, he still tries his best to protect me and keep me safe. Then again, the situations I'm put in are all because of him. If I had my normal life back, I wouldn't be nearly in as much danger as I'm in now.

I play with the bubbles in the bath a little longer, feeling my muscles relax and the jets soothe my back. I eventually get out of the bathtub and wrap a towel around my body. There's not much to do in the villa, but I'm fine with that. All I wanted to do today is relax anyways.

I pat my self dry then slip into some comfy clothes. Then, I open the balcony to our room and inhale deeply. The smell of the ocean taking over me in the most amazing way.

I stayed there, staring at the ocean for hours. I laughed to myself when I remembered how my mom took me to the beach when I was little. I used to have a blast, we'd build sand castles and run along the beach. Those were the best days.

I'm able to see a few people on the beach. But I set my eyes on a group of girls who are sunbathing as they sing along to the music they're playing, they look my age. And they seem so happy, so free. I should be doing that, I should be going out with friends, having fun. I'm 19 years old for God's sake.

I felt weird at that moment, as if I'm not meant for happiness. I felt like the world was against me, otherwise I wouldn't be in this mess. I would be happy.

I don't know why or how but at that moment, I wanted to step outside. Even if I wasn't allowed to leave the villa. I don't care. I'm going to go swimming, I'm going to try to enjoy my youth as much as I can, if I can.

With the rush of feelings, anger and adrenaline shooting through me, I strip out of my pyjamas and rummage through the suitcase Stella packed. I don't normally do this, but I'm so fed up with being held hostage. Tristan doesn't let me do anything, he thinks everything is dangerous for me. I don't want to live my life like that.

Stella knew we were coming here so she packed some swimsuits. And of course, they're all revealing. But I don't care, no one is at the beach anyways. If I get caught, I'll need holy water to protect myself from Tristan's wrath. He specifically told me that I'm to stay inside at all times, but I don't want to today. Today, I'm dismissing my worries and I'm going to have a little bit of fun on my own.

I settle on a red one piece bikini with a halter top. I rarely wear red but this swimsuit is the least revealing. But it still shows a lot of skin which I'm not comfortable with. It screams sexy and as we all know, that's not me. But that doesn't matter because this beach is not public, therefore only the villa owners are allowed.

 But that doesn't matter because this beach is not public, therefore only the villa owners are allowed