Chapter 58

Tristan's POV:

My hand goes over her hair, stroking it as I watch her laying on my chest, her small hands planted on my stomach as her body lays partially on top of mine. She was out pretty quickly after our rough session.

I drag my other hand over her arm, feeling the softness of her skin as I continue to gaze over at her, watching her parted lips as she's in deep sleep on my chest. I don't get tired of touching her, watching over her. It keeps me sane and the way she reacts is just so consuming.

I continue watching till her face twists up in a frown and her eyes slowly blink open.

"Are you okay?" I ask, looking down at her as she shuffles closer, wrapping her arms around me and intertwining her legs with mine.

"Mhm, yeah." She mutters in her sleepy voice as she nuzzles into my chest. I place a kiss on the top of her head as we lay there for a bit longer.

"I'm sorry." She mumbles something lowly, her tone suddenly saddening.

"What for?" I ask, looking down at her to hear her sniffle.

"I-I said some horrible things. I'm so sorry." She apologizes, her voice cracking. By now, I know she's crying. I quickly sit up and pull her naked frame with me as I watch the tears roll down her face. "I-I didn't mean any of it. I'm horrible."

"I-I should've been there for you, I feel so terrible." She pouts, her face now wet with tears as she cried even harder. "Please, forgive me." She mumbles, her chest heaving up and down. "It wasn't your fault."

"Hey, look at me." I say, grabbing the sides of her face as her eyes innocently flutter up at me. I wipe her tears as my eyes rake down her face. "You have nothing to apologize for, you hear me?"

"You were hurting, that's understandable." I tell her as she just sits there staring at me blankly. "I know how you are, angel. You're nothing less than perfect." I assure her, stating the truth. "You shouldn't blame yourself when you weren't yourself." I tell her as she intently watches me. "Don't say such things again, yeah?" I hum, brushing wisps of hair away from her face. "I don't want to hear you say you're sorry again."

She sniffles then nods, her eyes still on me. "Thank you." She smiles, wrapping her arms around me and placing her head on my chest. I lay back and sigh, enjoying the feel of her against me.

I watch her for a little bit longer as a smile plays on her face. "We need to go take a shower." I usher, as she looks up at me with a blank expression. "Maybe a bath, just you and me, hm?" To that, a smile pulls at her lips and she nods at me. She quickly pushes herself up and walks to my side of the bed, giving me her hands to take. I stand up and take her hand, walking towards the bathroom.

As soon as we're in, I close the door behind us and look over to her as she bends down and gets the water running. My eyes helplessly rake down her body. Fuck, I want to do some bad twisted things to her. She doesn't even know any of it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting with her back to me, she runs her hands along the water, her body curled up as I move her long hair down her back.

I lather her body with suds, covering her entire back. I just need an excuse to touch her, to get my hands on her.

I feel her body fidget under my touch as I move my hand to her chest. She breathes out and I feel her tense underneath me.

"Aurora." I say in a stern tone as she turns to me. "Is something wrong?" I ask, brushing her wet hair behind her ear.

She shyly bites on her lower lip and shuffles closer to me. She places her legs on my sides, straddling me. I grab her hips and sit her on top of my hardened crotch. That makes her cheeks paint a dark red and she timidly looks up at me. "I want to go again." She whispers against my lips before planting hers against mine.