Roger: You Overhear Him Talking About You

Roger: "You're not listening to me, Brian! This has to be absolutely perfect! Move that napkin slightly, I am going to grab the silverware." Your boyfriend, Roger Taylor, was flying about the kitchen at your shared flat setting up what looked like an extravagant brunch. It would appear he thought you were sleeping, but this made you giggle as you had woken up the moment he left the bed; Roger could be less than delicate with his movements.

"Calm down, Roger. You're going to wake her up!" You covered a hand over your mouth at Brian's warning and inched up two stairs to be further out of sight, enjoying the scene of a frantic Roger very much. Today was your one year anniversary and you had told him not to fuss over it, but he obviously had not listened closely. The table was immaculately set with all of your favorite breakfast foods and then some as well as beautiful china and decorations.

"Brian, I'm sorry. I really don't mean to boss you around, and I do appreciate your help. It's just that I really want to show (y/n) how incredibly impactful this year has been for me. I mean you have to have seen for yourself the impact that girl has had on me. When she met me I felt like a shadow of a person at times relying on partying to get my fix and feel loved. Now I genuinely feel like I have a purpose in life."

Brian paused thoughtful and happy for his friend, "oh and what might that purpose be, my dear friend?"

Roger responded without hesitation "to make (y/n) happy for as long as she will let me. And that includes this morning! Gosh Brian, you'd think after one year I wouldn't have butterflies in my stomach waiting for her to come down the stairs, but I do. Everything about that girl excites me. I am going to go wake her up if you wouldn't mind just putting the champagne on the table."

Brian nodded and smiled gently. That was your cue to quietly dash back up the stairs and get into bed, hiding your growing smile.

"(y/n)? Love? Happy anniversary" Roger cooed. You rolled over pretending to sleepily wake up, unable to hide your smile at what was to come.

A/N: Please comment suggestions for imagines/one shots and vote on this! It is much appreciated. All the best to you. <3 -Emma