Uno

Edward always hated the sound of the birds in the morning. Their beautiful chirps sounding throughout his bedroom irked him to no avail.

He wishes he could own the birds, tell them when to chirp and when not to. His life would be trillions of times easier.

Today, however, those birds were his 5.30am wake-up call.

People unfamiliar with Edward Styles, the CEO of Vogue, would probably title him something on the lines of a control freak. Most likely a result of the heavenly power he held that millions would kill for.

So, when he slipped on his five thousand pound suit, obviously custom made, he put extra care into making sure every seam was in place. When he styled his hair, he made sure he put the perfect amount of gel and hairspray in, so it would hold, but wasn't crunchy to touch.

Finally, after a quick trip to his jewellery box, he labelled himself ready for the day. Yes, he knew that the fantastic array of bright jewellery made him look a million pounds. After all with a net worth just over a billion, why not show off?

"Breakfast?" Harry, the extremely clingy, but adorably high on life Alpha held out a plate just within his oldest brothers reach before being shot down with a simple,

"No."

"Okay, but promise me you'll eat at the office!" Harry set the plate down and made his way towards their key locker, where all the keys to the twenty cars they owned resided.

Harry was the charming one of the three, he was always smiling and wanted to impress people with his less than humorous jokes. Which, in a way, made him more attractive than his brothers.

He worked as a fashion model, both in magazines and on runways. His tall, muscular, but lanky figure made him the perfect silhouette to walk down a runway, head to toe in Gucci or Yves Saint Laurent. All of his closet friends were A-list, just because he was A-list.

"No." Edward grabbed the keys to his chrome Lamborghini Gallardo and twisted the knob to the garage. Harry scoffed and yelled out of the door again.

"Okay! You're in a pissy mood this morning, I love you, drive safe!" He waved obnoxiously in Edward's eyes until the car pulled out of the space. Harry huffed a bit at his brother's actions before walking back into the house and closing the door behind him.

"Shit! I can't find my laptop bag!" Finally, the youngest, Marcel, trampled down the stairs with his whole life in disarray. "I'm already fucking late!" He swore as he impatiently stuffed his arm inside of his suit jacket.

Marcel was the smart one. He would always get the impossibly high marks on his tests as a child, which led him into the writer's field. He was a best-selling author, often known for his intense plot lines and amazing climaxes. Maybe it was his temper that made his novels so binge-worthy, hell, binge-worthy enough for one of his books to be made into a film.

But yes, he had a temper. Not nearly as bad as his brother Edward's, however it was up there. He would only show his teeth if he were interrupted during one of his quick bursts of inspiration, or when he had writer's block, and someone annoyed him.

"It's right here Marcel." Harry held it out for his brother, along with his shoes, which he had also forgotten were downstairs. Marcel let out a shaky, sigh of relief and slid his feet into his boots before grabbing his case.

"God, you're a lifesaver Haz," Marcel notes as he gives Harry a kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you tonight at six, love you."

"Wait, Marcy! Please tell me you'll eat at the office!"

"No promises, bye!" And with a door slam, Harry was alone.

"Liz can you please clean up the mess from breakfast. I have a ten o'clock fitting," Harry called out to his maid before grabbing the keys to the Range Rover and slamming the door shut.

---

"Goodmorning, Mr Styles." Natasha, one of Edward's front desk workers, greeted him as he strolled in the door. He nodded at her existence and continued his way to his office, occasionally speaking to the numerous 'good mornings' he received.

"It's about time! Where were you?" Niall, Edward's longtime friend and current assistant, handed him his coffee and the newest magazine outline before talking his ear off about thousands of things that needed to be done.

"Your new assistant is starting today," Niall kicked Edward's office door shut with his shoe and watched as his boss prepared.

"Great, send him in." Edward sat down in his chair and took a sip of his coffee. Black, large and scalding hot, just how he liked it.

"Mr Styles, a Louis Tomlinson for you." Niall opened the door, letting in Edward's brand new assistant.

"Mhm." Edward hummed absentmindedly before turning around to catch himself as he laid eyes on the obvious, Omega.

"Good morning Mr Styles, I'm Louis."

Edward smirked and placed his coffee down before waving at the breathtaking boy in front of him.

Edward would be lying if he said the boy wasn't absolutely beautiful. From his striking blue eyes, down to his delicious, and evidently curvy body. But his scent, now that was intoxicatingly sweet.

"Please, sit." He smirked.