Tre

Louis had quickly learnt that by 'my brother is bringing me lunch,' Edward was referring to Harry Styles. His identical twin brother. Harry's entire attitude was different from Edward's. For one, he smiled. Never had Louis seen the CEO smile. A smirk, yes. But never a smile.

There was something attractive about Harry to Louis.

Louis bit his lip, as he typed away on his computer. His desk was situated just meters away from Edward's office on the fifty-third floor, the tallest in the building. Louis put his head against his hand as he scrolled through countless PR emails, forwarding ones of importance to Mr Styles.

The bang of a door interrupted him from his work.

"Oh come on Edward, I slaved away for ages in the kitchen, it's your favourite. The least you could do is talk to me for a little bit."

There Harry Styles was, knocking on the now, Louis presumed, locked door of the CEO's office. Seemingly, Edward had kicked the other Alpha out. Louis was curious as to their behaviour. Surely Edward wasn't mean to his own brother?

Looking around the other employees near Louis ignored the outburst - almost as if it was normal.

Harry huffed, turning around to face Louis. Immediately their eyes locked. The small Omega's eyes fell back to his computer, embarrassed having being caught staring. Harry merely sighed stalking towards the Omega's desk.

"It's Louis right?"

The caramel haired boy stared up, locking eyes with the Alpha. Harry wore a headscarf, a button up shirt where half the buttons remained open exposing a chest littered with ink and skinny jeans with a few rips in them.

Attractive, thought Louis.

"Yes, it is."

"Can you please dial through to Edward's office and put it on speaker."

Louis looked unsure but followed Harry's instructions. After the second ring, a deep voice was streaming through the speaker.

"Mr Tomlinson, this best be important for I am about to begin a phone call with a potential business partner."

"Edward, it's Harry. You can get Marcel to bring you lunch from now on. I'm sick of you god dammit Edward! End the fucking call, Louis."

Louis jumped at Harry's voice. The Alpha, who Louis had only ever heard talk with a pleasant tone was using his Alpha voice. Deep, demanding and again, attractive.

Louis pressed the red button, a short beep, beep beep was heard before he placed the phone back against the dock. Silence followed.

"Mr Styles. Are you okay?"

Harry stared at the Omega who was addressing him. Never had he seen such fear in a wolves eyes. He felt almost guilty.

"I'm sorry Louis. I should not have brought you into this."

With that, Harry was stepping into the elevator. The doors closing seconds later. Louis was left baffled a single question running through his head. Who was this mysterious Marcel?

---

Louis stared at the large mahogany door in front of him. Number 17 Privet Drive, Edward Styles' home. The CEO, after ending his supposedly crucial call with potential business partners, had left early.

Which was something all the other employees seemed shocked by. Louis, on his lunch break, had found Niall Horan, the man who originally introduced him to the notorious CEO. Niall only had one thing to say, "you know when Edward Styles leaves early that he is either dying, or very very pissed."

Louis couldn't help but think his interaction with his brother might have caused Edward's anger. After all, the Alpha had left in such a huff, Louis almost thought he would punch the wall.

He did, however, leave Louis a single post-it note.

I am leaving. Collect next months magazine from the printing room. It will be ready at 5 pm and drop it off at my home 17 Privet Drive. Ask Niall Horan for the key.

So here Louis stood now, pushing the key into the front door of the Styles mansion, he heard a click before the door was swinging open.

Behind the door was a large, seemingly never-ending Hallway. Black and white marble adorned the floor. Louis walked through the hallway, genuinely unsure where he was expected to leave the magazine.

However, his questions where answered as at the very end of the hall sat Edward Styles himself. A shirtless Edward. Louis had found the living room. Louis bit his lip as Edward smirked, he held out his large slender hand, motioning Louis to come closer.

"Give it to me."

Louis opened his book bag, walking closer and passing Edward the magazine. He stood unsurely, looking around the room in amazement as the CEO flicked through the edition of Vogue.

The room was wonderful, high ceilings, white velvet couches, a huge flat-screen television and dark mahogany wood fireplace. Louis was impressed.

"Louis, how do you spell rose?"

The Omega's attention returned to Edward who was staring at him intently.

"Um, ah r-o-s-e?"

Edward hummed, "yes, so is there a reason it is spelt r-o-z-e on page 24?"

Louis took a step back, he watched as the Alpha stood up, throwing the magazine into the bin.

"I don't know Sir, I did not write it."

"So you're telling me you did not even double check it once it was printed?"

Louis frowned, "Sir, the note did not say I had to check it."

A gasp was heard from behind Louis, there stood a bespectacled Alpha, his hair much shorter than both Edward and Harry's. Yet, the Alpha looked exactly like them, surely there was not more Styles brothers?

"Did you just give Edward attitude?" This mysterious look-alike spoke in a shocked tone, staring at Louis.

"N-no?"

"And now you lie..."

Edward growled, "Marcel just leave. I will deal with my secretary."

Louis felt tiny as both Alphas puffed out their chests, making themselves taller. It was the bespectacled Alpha who eventually rolled his eyes, leaving the room with a defeated glare.

Edward stared at Louis before eventually turning his back to the Omega and staring into the burning fire.

"I will see you at work tomorrow, dismissed."

Louis had never felt more confused. But one thing he now knew, there were three Styles brothers and their relationship seemed anything but healthy.