Sette

Comment, vote, follow x

Edward and Marcel were both surprised by Harry. Both knew he originally wasn't fond of Louis, let alone the idea of Louis. However, after that special night in bed together, Harry seemed to have also jumped on the bandwagon of Louis Louis Louis.

The small Omega had that effect on the Alphas, even heartless CEO Edward was addicted. Everything about Louis was addicting, especially his smell. But there was something more than just looks, something inside of Edward told him that Louis was meant to be theirs.

Marcel dared to call Louis their soulmate.

Harry even agreed. The Alpha seemed to have been one over, and after a month of seeing on another at least three times a week, and occasionally exchanging sexual favours, it was almost as if they were courting. 

Louis was theirs, unofficially of course. It was a strange scenario, yet it also couldn't feel more normal. Louis would come over after his day at work and watch movies with the triplets, he would visit Edward in his office and sit on his lap, he would make the boy's tea and cook them dinner.

It was normal.

Harry shook his head of his thoughts, watching as the front door opened. There he welcomed a smiling Edward.

"How was your day Eddie?" Harry took his coat from the CEO's shoulders and grasped the briefcase from his hands.

"Good. How was yours?" Edward placed a kiss on Harry's lips which had the younger brother's eyes widening in shock. Edward never kissed him on the lips, only Marcel. He touched his lips as his cheeks flushed pink. He liked this Edward.

"It was okay. I made your favourite for dinner," Harry began to walk to the kitchen, Edward following. Marcel was sat on the bar stool reading a book: 77 ways to improve at FIFA. Harry had to smile. Ever since Louis had beat the bespectacled Alpha at the soccer game, Marcel was determined to improve.

"Hi Edward, did you have a good day at work?" His eyes were still glued to his book, but he glanced at the CEO with a short smile.

"I always do, I get to see Louis every day," Edward leaned over his shoulder to place a kiss on his cheek. "Actually, I invited him over." 

Marcel finally dropped his book. Harry also dropped his spatula, both brother's staring at the eldest.

"Really?" There was a hint of excitement in Harry's eyes.

"I think we should mate him..."

---

Louis whined as he prepared to visit the triplets house, he didn't know what to wear. He had become infatuated with all three of them. Despite being asked many times by his best friend Zayn, he didn't have a favourite brother - okay perhaps he did. But he couldn't help himself, there was something so sexy about Edward Styles.

"Just wear something casual, they won't care." Zayn stood up and walked out of the room. Before he left he popped his head back into the room, "and remember Louis. Don't let them touch you without permission." Louis rolled his eyes at his best friend, being picking out some yoga pants and tugging them on. He also wore some white panties, a light purple jumper and white vans.

Once satisfied by his reflection he picked up his car keys and left to make the twenty-minute journey to a place he was slowly becoming familiar with.

----

Edward rolled his eyes, "quit pacing Harold." He grasped Harry's arm to set him down on the couch. Harry pouted, moving on to tap his foot nervously.

"Sorry, it's just a big day... what if he says no."

Edward shakes his head, looking at the door as the doorbell rings. "Just act normal Harold. And very Alpha-y." Edward added as he stood from his seat to answer the door. On the other side was a tiny Louis with his hands crossed in front of himself.

"Hello, little Omega." Edward reached outside to lead him inside. Louis smiled at the man, "hi Alpha." the boy was looking at his shoes nervously, cheeks heating up at the nickname."

Within seconds Harry and Marcel were crowding him, throwing jokes at him which had the tiny Omega falling into a pit of giggles.

---

They ate dinner together, Harry's cooking was lovely. Louis truly enjoyed it. Now they sat on the couch, Louis in Harry's lap whilst Edward sat to his left, and Marcel to his right. They all made sure they were touching the boy in some way.

"We love being around you..." Harry trailed off. Marcel nodded adding, "it feels so, it makes us all so happy. Even Edward smiles." Louis giggles.

"I like you guys too..." He rubs at his eyes, leaning back into Harry's neck. He inhales his scent, something about the triplets scent makes him calm - something he has never experienced from an Alpha before. He loved it.

"Louis..." Edward smiles, gaining the boy's attention, "we want to mate you."

The boy's eyes widened as did his mouth, "mate... me?" He pointed to himself adorably. Harry and Marcel nodded with enthusiasm, smiles gracing their faces.

"I only met you two months ago."

"It feels so right though," Marcel mumbled, his thumb rubbing Louis' thigh.

The Omega smiled as he turned to stare at Harry when he spoke up, "we would love you to move in with us, get to know you even more - see you every day. Protect you."

Louis' eyes twinkled with delight at the idea.

"What about my job?"

Edward spoke up, "oh you are keeping your job little Omega, what would I do without my pretty secretary?"

Louis giggled, hitting the Alpha's shoulder gently.

"We just want to call you ours." The Omega bit his lip at Marcel's words, trying to hide his excitement. His inner Omega was ready to bare his neck and be mated.

"Are you going to bite me right away?"

Edward pressed a kiss to the place he would bite Louis eventually, "it all depends on you, pretty little Omega." 

"Okay. Yes, yes!"

Louis squealed in delight.