Diciassette

Edward knew it wasn't normal. He knew his flashbacks were anything but normal. He knew that his sacredness of sleep itself was worrying. However, he couldn't help but become scared of unconsciousness as with each sleep cycle welcomed more and more flashbacks of his past.

Flashbacks he would prefer to forget. Especially this one.

"Do you have to go mummy?" Young Harry clung to Anne as if his life depended on it.

"I'm afraid so little Alpha." Anne leaned down slightly to kiss the top of her son's head, "just listen to Eddie yeah?"

Harry smiled, "yes mummy." He hugged her tighter before letting go and proceeding to pout at the floor.

"Oh stop it little bean, you are sixteen. I'm sure you can handle two weeks without me or papa."

"Anne, cars all loaded up. We need to hit the road if we wanna make the meeting in time." Desmond stuck his head in the doorway to inform his Omega. Anne smiled, kissing her son once before waving goodbye to a reading Marcel on the couch and heading off.

Once the door was closed Marcel rolled his eyes, "you're such a little pussy."

"Coming from the guy who has his nose buried in some old musty book twenty-four seven."

"Ya still a pussy."

"And you're an ass."

Marcel shushed Harry, "Shut up, Edward might hear. You are gonna get us punished."

"Aw Marcey, don't tell me you are scared of Ed." Harry teased, "let him hear, i'll show him th-"

"You will show me what?"

Harry turned to face Edward, wide eyes as the eldest began to descend towards them on the heavy marble stairs, "nothing."

"Where are mum and Desmond."

"Yo-you just m-missed them." Marcel gulped as Edward got closer towards him.

"Stop stuttering already. Sounds like I'm going to hurt you or something." Edward scoffed.

"S-sorry." Marcel spoke softly, muttering a soft 'oops' under his breath.

"Harry, c'mere and sit next to me."

"Yes, Eddy." Harry knew better than to say no to Edward.

"What are we going to do for an entire two weeks, just us three?"

Marcel and Harry locked eyes before the former responded, "w-whatever you wann-wanna do Eddy." Marcel's breath was caught in his throat as Edward growled.

"God Marcel don't be so fucking scared. What have I ever done to you?" Edward kissed the boy's jawline softly.

"You're just really... strong."

He merely rolled his eyes as left to his room

Edward sighed as he recalled the previous hours' events, Harry trying to get him to talk about emotions, Marcel pressuring him from the other side before eventually ending with Harry receiving a backhand to the cheek.

Two nocks interrupted him from his thoughts.

"Eddy?" Marcel's soft voice barely penetrated the heavy wood of his bedroom door.

"Don't come in, I'm naked." Edward's response wasn't a lie, he was indeed naked under the comforter of his bed.

"I've seen you naked before Eddie..." Marcel creaked the door open, stepping in as he shut it behind himself.

"Where are your glasses? You look too much like Harry for my liking." Edward grumbled.

Marcel ventured deeper into Edward's dark room, sitting next to him, "took em off... Ed, why-why did you hit Harry?"

Edward rolled his eyes not responding. So Marcel continued, "you never would have done that once..."

Edward merely rolled his eyes again, "look I don't need a guilt party here so run off if that's your intention.

"We love you Ed, it hurts us to see you like this." Marcel reached out to pat his brother's thigh, "this isn't you." Marcel took a breath, "it scares me."

Edward twiddled his thumbs, "doesn't concern you."

"Come on Edward you stupid Alpha! Let us help, we know how Des treats y-" Marcel was cut off as Edward pushed him onto his back and his Alpha voice boomed.

"Don't finish that sentence. I am your superior and you will treat me accordingly."

Marcel just rolled his eyes, " I love you, Edward, just know that..."

Edward looked at his brother, with a sigh he responded, "i do love you too."

----

Edward groaned as he woke up to a sleeping Louis and Marcel. Grabbing at his hair he walked into the kitchen, grabbing a glass of whisky. Not a moment later walked in Harry.

"Another flashback Edward?"

The CEO groaned, "How do you know?"

"You're my everything, and I know you too well. Tell me what it was about."

And Edward didn't know why but he told Harry everything. The latter sighed at the end.

They had ended up sitting on the couch next to one another, Edward's arm around Harry.

"You used to pick on me all the time," Harry mumbled softly setting his glass down on the table.

"It was always me never Marcel," Harry mumbled, resting his forehead on Edward's shoulder. "Remember this one?" Harry lifted his shirt to reveal a scar on his ribcage.

"C'mon Haz, I don't want to remember. I'm trying hard to not be that jerk anymore. I don't want to be Desmond."

Harry sighed as he set his shirt in place, the memory of Edward's fist effectively breaking his rib at age 17 clear in his mind.

"I know, and that's why I forgive you for everything that's happened. Because you're not him. You're Edward."  

Harry paused to smile, "my Edward, my everything."