Quindici

"Do you smell that?" Harry sniffed the air to identify the pungent smell easier. Marcel shrugged and flipped another page in his seemingly endless book. "Put your damn book down and smell with me!" Harry slapped the book from his brother's hands.

"God Harry! I lost my page!" Marcel huffed in annoyance and finally took the time to smell the air, "hmm smells like an Alpha."

Harry and Marcel locked eyes, their green orbs widening, "in rut." They spoke in sync.

"Is it time for Edward to go into rut already?" Marcel stood up and discarded his glasses on the side table.

Marcel smirked, taking another wiff of the pure Alpha scent which was floating through the air, "it's your turn H, last time I helped him through his rut." Marcel picked his book up once again, flicking through the pages, "now go check on him."

Harry pouted, "Marcy, just one more time, then I'll help him. Plleeease." 

"Um how about no, now get your pretty ass up there before he starts to break things."

Harry grumbled, beginning to stomp up the stairs, "I'm going to get my payback on you, you aren't going to like it."

Marcel laughed, "oh I'm so scared!" He reopened his novel once more laughing as Harry whined once again.

Harry eventually made it to Edward's room, and opening the room he was overwhelmed by the Alpha pheromones floating through the room, "fuck." He muttered.

"Wake up Eddie..." Harry mumbled, shaking the sleeping alpha until his eyes cracked open. "He Ed, how was your nap?" Harry ran his hand down his brother's cheekbones and examined the colour of his eyes. His pupils were so dilated.

A low growl echoed throughout the large room and in a matter of seconds, Harry was tossed on the bed with a soft thump.

"You're in rut Edward, smelling up the entire house with it." Edward released another growl, his hand reaching down to Harry's slacks.

The Alpha caught his brother's hand, "Ed, stop." He sat on the bed next to his triplet, "you're in rut, right? And I'm not an Omega, I'm an Alpha... got to make sure you hear me. Tell me."

Edward didn't respond, he was impatient, moving his hand towards Harry again. The Alpha merely stopped him again.

Tell me you understand, stop being stubborn.

Harry spoke to his brother telepathically. Alphas connecting mentally.

Edward ground his teeth, "yes Harry I understand."

Harry finally released his hand, allowing Edward to finally discard his pants. "are you going to prep me?"

Edward spoke lowly and smiled in his relief when he saw Harry's pants finally gone, "can't wait that long."

Edward eventually stood up, already naked, all control was finally lost as his rut took over.

"Gosh, you are going to be so fucking tight, love you. Wish you were Louis god damn it." 

Finally, Edward was shutting his eyes in pleasure as he forced his hips towards Harry's and finally entered the Alpha in front of him. Harry groaned, mouth falling open in discomfort, however, pleasure quickly filled his core. Edward cursed as soft whimpers fell from Harry's mouth. The latters inner wolf was defeated, his Alpha no longer able to stand up to the power which was Edward.

Every single moan that escaped Harry's mouth sent Edward closer to the edge as he nipped over his tender skin leaving lovebites all along his neck and his shoulders.

Down in the living room, Marcel smirked at the loud echoes of moans and profanities which filled the house.

Edddd oh my shit.

Slutty thing, taking my cock so well.

Oh god, I'm close.

Eventually, Edward popped his knot inside Harry as the latter began to cum, white strips across their stomachs at the feeling of being filled up. He looked into Edward's eyes which had become green again. The CEO's fingers skimmed over the harsh lovebites on Harry's neck which had drawn slight blood.

"I'm sorry Haz, did I hurt you?"

The Alpha turned around, panting as he kissed Edward, "a bit... but I'm fine."

Edward pressed butterfly kisses on the lovebites on Harry's neck, "all better now."

Eventually, they fell asleep in one another's arms and company. Edward felt loved and needed. A happy family, everything was going to be okay now.

All they needed was their Omega, they couldn't wait until he got home.