Sedici

A week after Edward's rut, and all had returned to normal in the Styles-Tomlinson household, well as normal as normal gets.

"No, I'm not doing this." Edward groaned at Louis' puppy dog eyes.

"You promissssed." Louis whined, drawing out the s.

The Alpha groaned, "I didn't realise how silly this would be."

"Eddie!"

The Alpha sighed staring at Louis' pretty eyes. He couldn't help but give in. He took Louis' arms and went into the change room, grinning back at Louis over his shoulder.

It was a Sunday and Louis had decided that Edward needed a fresh start. He was taking his words 'new me' into action. With much hesitation and more than one tantrum, Edward had agreed to go with Louis and, in the Omega's words, "try some new stuff."

Edward was horrified finding out exactly what Louis was considering. The Omega was currently wearing an Anna costume, and ushering Edward to put on a Hans costume. In his eyes, Edward needed to relax, have some fun, be silly.

Edward eventually exited the change room, tugging uncomfortably on his costume. Louis looked at him with adoration in his eye.

"I look absolutely stupid!"

Louis laughed as he hugged the taller Alpha, "and so do I!" Edward chuckled, "it doesn't even fit properly, this is the largest they have."

Louis giggled as Edward spun him around, "you bring out a change in me little Omega."

The small boy smiled, "come on let's buy this so we can duet to frozen songs for Marcel and Harry."

Edward groaned, "oh lord"

---

Louis giggled as he dragged Harry towards the couch, pushing him next to Marcel who was on the left, a smile on his face.

"Lou darling, what's going on?" Marcel quizzed as Harry gave him a curious glance.

"Shhhh. I have a surprise."

Louis giggled as he heard the Alpha's mumble about why he was dressed as Anna.

"And here, never before seen CEO, Edward Styles. Both handsome and rich, for the first time in forever lets his hair down." Louis fake announced, both brothers laughing as in entered Edward as Hans.

"Oh wow, Edward you look stunning." Marcel chuckled. The CEO brother returned a mocking glare.

"And now we will perfume love is an open door!" Louis laughed his eyes lighting up as he laughed along with Marcel and Harry who stared at the two from the couch.

And so Edward and he did, Louis turned on the song using the Apple TV remote and they together, duetted to Love is an open door karaoke style. In end, Marcel and Harry were standing singing along with them.

All four of them laughed as they tripped over their own feet, singing along to the words which appeared on the screen. Eventually, they found themselves a heap on the couch as Louis lay on top of all of them. 

The music now ended as they sat and panted.

"That was actually fun," Edward mumbled.

Louis smiled, sitting up as he stared at the CEO in mock shock, "what! Edward Styles admitting that he enjoyed himself. GASP." Marcel and Harry laughed at their Omega.

Edward kissed the small boy on the cheek, "you change me for the better."

Louis returned the kiss, "I can't wait to mate with you three."

Neither could they.