Quattordici

Edward help Louis tightly, hands wrapped around his waist as he stroked his hair. He wondered why Louis chased after him, why Louis, even after seeing him cry still wanted him. His heart rumbled in mixed emotions as an earthquake of an emotion shook his body. The one thing he knew for sure, is that the warmth Louis provided with his arms around him and his sweet voice both pulled him back to reality.

Edward knew he was an arragont rich asshole. And he had never had a problem with his persona before, excpet now. Louis made him want to be a better man. Louis made him want to never rip off a client again. Louis made him want to say sorry to his brothers. The small Omega had that effect on him. If Edward where to slap a mosquito Louis was yelp, claiming all lives where important. Louis was the epitome of perfection. Edward, although thought he didn't deserve perfection, would take him into his arms and hold him safe any day.

"You are a beautiful person Eddie. Don't cry Alpha." Louis frowned, straddling Edward on the couch in the man's office. The Alpha felt his heart flutter. He had never been called a beautiful person. It mean't so much coming from a boy made of perfection.

Unwrapping himself from Louis Edward dried his tears, "i'm going to my room - need to think baby boy. I'm sure Hazza and Marcel want some company."

Louis stood up, kissing Edward. The kiss included no tongue, not fight for dominance, yet is also lasted ten seconds. It was just love.

"Okay Ed, come down where you're ready."

----

Edward spent that time in his room strumming his guitar and singing along to a song he had once written.

These flowers, as torn up as my plans. Though broken, they're inside my hands. As the wind blows, the petals fly away. Time goes on and on and I never change.

It wasn't always his plan to run a company. When he was a flightless sixteen year old boy he had always imagined running off with his guitar and busking on the streets then being picked up by some massive producer and making it big.

He did make it big, just not in the way his teenage self imagined.

Three knocks interupted him from his music, he muttered a quite  "come in."

The door welcomed in Harry, "i'm sorry." Harry walked inside, sitting on the bed next to his indentical brother. "So incrediably sorry." Harry muttered.

"For what?" Edward muttered, the Alpha removed his black leather guitar strap before placing the guitar on the floor.

"For playing a part in all of..." he waved his hands in the air, "whatever this mess is."

Edward's eyes flashed a deep black, and Harry knew he was about to argue, "no listen Edward."

The Alpha, despite his internal thoughts, turned to Harry with an unimpressed look.

"Just let me apologise, yeah?" Harry muttered, pulling at his unruly locks. "Since you were a baby our father was insulting you and controlling your whims and actions."

Harry took a deep breathe.

"Not your fault i'm... i'm mean." Edward eyes fluttered and he looked down, "i'm mean..."

"Oh Ed, I'm sorry if only Marcey, you and I where close as teens. I'm sorry for always teasing you, i'm sorry for making you feel a need to put up so many walls. I love you."

There was silence for a long time, Edward and Harry's legs interwined over the bed, there hands held together. Harry rubbed his thumb along Edward's wrist.

"You know Haz, I never did want to be a CEO. I never wanted to run a company."

Harry stared at his brother, "then why do it?"

"That's the only thing I'm good at."

Harry looked at Edward, his tears where pearls which glistened as sun reflected off his face. The hippy like Alpha sighed, with one thought in his mind, oh Edward, if only you knew how wrong you where.