Cinque

"Glad to see you are back at work Louis." Edward almost purred as he took his morning coffee from Louis' hand. The Omega blushed with a soft smile. "I presume you are now, well sated."

He bit his lip at the Alpha's boldness.

"Y-yes Sir."

Edward couldn't help the smirk which made its way onto his face. He loved embarrassing the tiny Omega in front of him. During the four days, Louis was in heat Edward had come to realise he had a burning desire to race to the Omega's house and help him.

Of course, the Alpha resisted the temptation, but he couldn't help but feel desire at the thought of what Louis was doing to himself in the confines of his home.

"Did you.... did you have help?" Edward looked up from his computer, asking Louis the daring question almost shyly.

"That's a very personal question, Mr Styles..." Louis trailed off. Just as Edward was about to apologise for overstepping boundaries Louis spoke up again, "but um... no, I didn't."

Edward couldn't help the smile that overtook his features.

He never smiled.

---

Harry knew his brother was becoming almost obsessive with the tiny Omega he called his secretary. It was something Harry had never seen Edward become, soft. The CEO's harsh exterior still existed, all the walls he built still standing - yet a crack of softness shone through.

As Edward walked inside, he was greeted by the perfect dinner Harry had made, and of course his after-work scotch.

The CEO plopped onto the couch chugging the alcohol as Harry smiled, "how was work, Eddie?"

Marcel looked up from his book, he was sitting on the reclining chair a few paces away.

"Louis is back now. You know he didn't have any help through his heat, didn't use the Alpha hotline.... just him and all his toys..." Edward trailed off imagining the things the Omega used on himself.

The Alpha hotline was a phone line used for Omegas in need of an Alpha during their rut. Omega hotlines were used for the Alpha during rut.

Marcel perked up at that, moving to sit next to Edward, he let his head rest on his brother's shoulder. 

"He really didn't call the hotline?"

Edward smirked as he pat Marcel's thigh, "just his hand... and whatever toys he owns."

Both Marcel and Edward fell into deep thought at what those many toys might have been. Harry huffed, he would admit that yes, Louis was beautiful, however, he didn't like that his brothers were almost smitten.

"Edward... Marcel, we can't have an Omega. He will distract Edward. Plus, I already cook and clean and serve you guys...."

Edward rolled his eyes, he ignored Harry, just chucking him his now empty glass with a simple, " I'd like a serving of my dinner now Harold."

The Alpha felt neglected, he pouted, taking the empty glass to the kitchen to follow Edward's orders.

"We should call Louis over." Mumbled Marcel. 

Edward raised his eyebrows, the idea running through his head. Marcel bit his lip as Edward thought, the bespectacled Alpha spoke up again, "we could... seduce him."

Edward's eyes twinkled with want as a smirk spread across his face, he pulled his phone from his pocket before scrolling through his contacts to L.

"Hi, Louis. Yeah, it's Edward. Look I know its 6 pm and work just finished, but I really need you to stop by my house ASAP, please yes. Thank you."

He waited for a reply, before hanging up, "he's coming over in half an hour."

Harry walked into the room then, with dinner for Edward and Marcel on trays, "whose coming Ed?"

"Louis."

The model sighed, a deflated look on his face as he rolled his eyes sarcastically letting out a small, "great."

Edward didn't notice Harry, instead focusing on the runt of their litter, Marcel. The bespectacled Alpha was jumping around, hearts in his eyes.

"When he gets here, try to look like an Alpha Marcel." Edward scoffed continuing, "you look like a teenager who just realised their crush liked his picture. Weak"

Harry's eyes widened at Marcel's reaction, he knew this would not end well.

"Wanna say that again Edward?" Marcel huffed as he stood up, now staring Edward down like prey.

"Watch it, nerd." 

Marcel growled, shoving Edward onto the couch, the CEO growled as he landed right into Harry's homemade lasagna which was set on trays, now under Edward.

"My cooking!"

"My Gucci suit!"

Edward growled standing up as he grasped Marcel's collar, "you little bitch!"

Harry whimpered, Edward's temper was scary.

Before anything else was said a loud slap rang through the room, Marcel's right cheek now pink and burning.

"I-I'm sorry Edward..." 

"Good." The CEO pressed a kiss to Marcel's cheek before stripping off his suit in one swift movement.

"I'm going to get changed, Louis will be arriving soon. One of you, please, clean this lasagna."

----

Fifteen minutes later, Edward was staring at a small Omega stood on his front door in nothing but yoga pants and a white t-shirt.

"Hello, little Omega. Please, come in."

From that one sentence, Louis was hooked on a drug and he needed his fix.

Hi all, if you want to stay up to date on this book, please give me a follow!