Otto

The following morning, Louis awoke to the Styles triplets. He had spent the night at their house, and unfortunately, his morning was ruined by the burn of a full bladder.

Louis groaned, Marcel Styles himself was laying over him, body weighing Louis down. The small boy tried to push the Alpha off, to no avail. Shaking him awake did nothing either.

"Marcellll." Louis groaned, ending up slapping the Alpha in the face to wake him.

Finally, the Alpha groaned as he awoke, "ow what was that for." The man slurred, rubbing his face.

"Get off me, Marcel!" Louis kicked out his legs, almost ready to pee himself. The bespectacled Alpha sighed, closing his eyes again and falling back to sleep.

Louis groaned as he heard a chuckle from the doorway. Turning his head in desperation, he saw Harry fully awake and shirtless staring at the scene in front of him.

"Need some help there?" He raised his perfectly plucked eyebrow at the boy questioningly.

"I need to freaking pee," Louis whined, trying to push Marcel off again. Harry promptly walked over, effortlessly pushing Marcel off Louis' much smaller body. The boy immediately shot up and ran to the attached bathroom.

"Thankkk you."

Louis sighed in relief, now walking back into the bedroom.

"Good morning little Omega." A deep raspy voice scared Louis, the boy jumped, turning to the left to see Edward - bare chest exposed and glistening as the sun streamed through the window.

"Oh, you scared the shit out of me." Louis clutched his chest dramatically.

Edward squinted at the boy, "don't make me wash your mouth out with soap little Omega."

Louis raised his eyebrows, watching as the Alpha moved to get his toothbrush and toothpaste.

"I can't curse now?" Louis was challenging Edward, something the latter was new too.

"No. They boys don't cuss either, I don't like it." Edward stared at Louis through the mirror.

Louis grumbled under his breath, "I can cuss if I fucking want to." Edward's eyes flashed a dangerous red before returning to their pretty green.

"Don't test me, Louis." The man's voice was dangerously low, an octave away from his Alpha voice. Louis' inner Omega wanted to submit, but he was stubborn.

"Yeah yeah, prick," Louis whispered the last part under his breath.

Edward gripped the counter, "don't challenge me again, I've already given you too many chances." Edward moved to hold Louis' hips. He pressed a kiss to the boy's lips.

"Will you cook breakfast for us, Harry needs a break."

Louis nodded softly, rolling his eyes as Edward left the room.

---

Louis did make breakfast, like a good boy. Truthfully, he actually loved cooking - he was a natural at it too. Edward walked downstairs ready for work, which began in two hours. He was wearing a white button-up with a pair of black slacks and black dress shoes.

His shirt was basically see through.

Louis stared at the man in awe, he could see the faint outline of his tattoos through the shirt.

"Are you just going to stand and stare little Omega?" His deep voice broke through Louis' thoughts. "No answer either? Naughty baby." Edward teased.

Marcel walked into the room, looking Edward up and down, "you look nice Ed, I like when I can see some ink."

Edward rolled his eyes, "you have seen me wear this shirt before, why is everyone drooling over it today?" Edward helped Louis carry the plates of breakfast to the dining room.

Edward, Louis and Marcel sat down.

"Where is that unemployed man at?" Marcel asked, looking around.

Harry came tumbling down the stairs, "right here, and I do have a job. Thank you very much." Harry kissed Louis' forehead before sitting behind the empty plate.

"You're a model, it's more of a hobby than a job." Marcel pointed out, making Harry scowl.

"Well, this hobby makes us 2.2 million pounds per year." Harry flaunted, a cocky smile gracing his lips, he winked at a flabbergasted Louis.

"If your little hobby makes us 2.2 million. Where does the other 15 million come from?" Edward mumbles, now his turn to smirk. "It came from me, little brother, you know I bring in the money."

Louis finally butted in, "I have a job too." The three triplets chuckled softly.

"Hate to break it to you little one. But you work for Edward and Edward pays you, so..." Harry mumbles as he propped his foot up on the table.

Marcel slapped his leg off. "Can you not you scoundrel?"

Harry rolled his eyes, "fucking nerd." He muttered lowly. Edward didn't even acknowledge the word which escaped his mouth. Louis's face morphed to one of shock.

"What? He can curse but I can't? That not fair Edward! Ugh, I fucking hate you."

"Excuse me... What was that Louis?"

The Omega looked at the Alpha, Edward looked beyond annoyed. Louis bit his lip, one thought running through his mind. Hide. So, with his tiny legs, he ran up the stairs and to the nearest closet. Which happened to be Edward's suit closet. Yes, he had one designated to suits alone.

"Louis, if you don't come out this second, I will double your punishemnt."

He whimpered as he heard heavy footsteps stop in front of the door.

"Stop Edward, you are scaring him." Came a much higher voice, undoubtedly Harry's.

"He should be scared," Edward mumbled, "I'm going to make his pretty ass red."

Harry sighed, rolling his eyes, "you do you Edward."

Edward never listened to him. If he were Marcel, things would be different. Edward always listened to Marcel.

——-
Eventually Louis did leave the closet. Louis was immediately picked up by Edward, and he found himself thrown over the Alpha's shoulder.

"You were so naughty little Omega..."

"I'm sorry Edward, don't punish me." Louis wiggled in the man's grasp

"Should have thought of that before you cursed me out." Edward threw the small boy onto the king sized bed, watching the Alpha crawl over to him.

"I'm sorry."

Needless to say, one red ass later - he knew not to cuss in front of Edward.