Dieci

"Okay, those are all cute. But please, can you pose normally for just one shot?" Louis looked at the photographer who was becoming more frustrated at the boisterous men. The photographer shook his head, as did Louis as Calum was the only normal-looking person in the photo.

 The photographer shook his head, as did Louis as Calum was the only normal-looking person in the photo

"Just get ready for single shots, please." Louis shook his head in disbelief. The cameraman sent him a thankful glance, sick of the silly faces the band was pulling.

"How did they turn out?" Edward asked, walking into the room. Edward had calmed down from their altercation outside. Louis sighed, as the cameraman passed the CEO his camera.

Edward humed, falling into a seat in the head of the room he began flicking through each and every shot.

"Not good Ed, Ashton was posing in the strangest of positions." Louis grumbled, as Edward rubbed his back.

"Singles better turn out, well better..." Edward mummered passing the photographer the camera. Just that moment Ashton walked into the room.

"Ashton..." Edward beckoned from his throne.

"Yeah?"

"Can you please be serious for the single shots, we don't have time to deal with craziness." Edward's stern face was usually enough to put anyone in line.

The singer nodded, a pout on his face. Louis sent him a thankful glance ushering him off to the photographer.

"How should I model?" Ashton asked, almost as if modelling normal was new to him. It was.

Louis ummed and awed for a moment, before noticing Harry had returned from his coffee run.

"Oh Haz! Can you please come here Alpha?" Louis smiled shyly at the wolf, who preened under the attention.

"Yes baby?"

"Can you jump in front of the camera and show the 5 Seconds of Summer Boys how to pose? You make it seem so easy when you are modelling."

Harry nodded, Louis loved this side of Harry. Always smiling and happy.

 Always smiling and happy