Chapter 5 ~ Mob Picture-time

Sicily

Niall ran into the shopping Centre, throwing open the doors as if he needed something desperately. Nandos probably was, to him. The boys ran after him, Zayn flicking up a hoodie to hide his hair. I giggled as I held my older brother's hand, pushing through the crowd of people.

We burst through the other side, Zayn falling on us in a heap as the others walked around the edge of the crowd. They chuckled at us, before Harry picked me up bridal style and started running with me. He was laughing like a maniac, whilst Niall chased after us, shouting, "SHE HAS TO TASTE THE NANDOS!!"

"NO, SHE NEEDS JACK WILLS! SHE CAN GET FOOD AFTER!" Harry slid past people on the movie escalater, shouting sorry as he ran around the shopping centre. His hair was hidden, as Zayn had tossed him a hoodie. Niall and the others were fine, as people wouldn't recognise them as much. Harry dodged people, swerving and even twirling a few times past mothers, clutching their childs hand. He spotted a massive store and yelled happily, just as Niall tripped and hit him on the back.

Harry laughed and shot into the store, hiding us behind clothes while Niall walked in and growled, searching round the store. Harry chuckled and straightened up, then decided it would be fun to embarrass us by skipping to the counter and doing a small twirl in fron of the lady with glasses perched on her head.  

"Hiya, can you direct me to the kids section?" I waved at the lady as I poked my nose on the counter. The counter came to Harry's hips, and I had to stand on my tip-toes. That's how short I am. The lady looked down at me and turned into complete, "aww!" mode as she smiled at me, before handing me a chocolate bar. i squealed, thanked her and started skipping around the store when someone picked me up and put me over their shoulder. I went to scream but then I noticed the gray hoodie and dark hair.

"BOY, PUT ME DOWN BEOFRE I BITE YOU!"  I yelled as Harry turned around and started laughing, as his hoodie slid off. The woman's eyes went wide as he continued to laugh at me.

Harry snapped out of it when he saw Niall grinning as he walked by us. Soon, I was being passed around like a present in a game of 'pass the parcel.' Harry got me in the end and poked the other two in the face, while the lady at the desk was staring in amazement.

"Ok! Shut your mouthes! Ah! Zayn, don't say anything! We get her clothes, and then we get something to eat. NOW LEAVE!" he pointed to the doors, as the boys walked out. Niall pouted and Harry pushed me forward. Niall laughed and gave me a hug before leaving. I turned around and skipped after Harry as he flicked up his hood. The lady was still staring as if she'd seen a sghost.

"H-h-harry...You, Harry S-Styles." she whispered, as Harry rolled his eyes and smiled at her, flicked off his hoodie and sunglasses.

"Yeah, I am. Can you point us to the kids section please, and I'll give you an autograph." He dug around in his jacket pocket while the lady pointed across the room. He nodded his head to me to go over and pick out someting. I smiled and skipped off, fingering the soft fabric between my fingers.

I walked past a flowery dress, with spaghetti straps. Flowers were patterned over it, not a spot of the white base colour could be seen. I smiled and picked it up, as Harry turned the corner. He nodded approvingly, before handing me a blazer. It was a sky light blue,with two black buttons folding through it. Two small pockets were either side. I raised it to my arm, and it fit perfectly. He gave me a little push towards the changing rom and he walked off to some unknown territory for the boys.

I slipped into a changing room, and slid out of my jeans and hung the plaid top and tank on the small hooks and put my hat on the other one.

I picked up the dress and fingered it, then pulled it over my head. I slid the straps over my shoulder, pulling out my necklace to lie on top. I slid the blazer on as well and looked in the mirror beside me. Wow. I actually looked good. I looked...pretty. The dress came just above my knees and the blazer fit around the hem nicely. I left it oen and stepped out, to see Harry looking in a mirror with a black blazer on, posing.