Chapter 25 ~ The kidnappers that took my sister.

Louis

"GUYS! I'M TIRED!" I yelled, flopping my head onto Harry's shoulder. He jumped and glared down at me, with all his might. I grinned up at him innocently, going to shout in his ear again when Zayn grabbed my shoulder. Niall ran into the room, twirling as he sang Justin Beiber into one of Zayn's hairbrushes.

"Shut up, Niall! We're watching Corrie." complained Zayn, only making him sing louder. I jumped up and started dancing with him. The two boys rolled their eyes and soon we were waltzing each other around the game room. Ellie goulding turned on onto the music channel and we were randomly singing along.

That's when we were the massive bang.

"Whoa! What's she doing up there!?" chuckled Zayn, as the rest of us shrugged. Really, Zayn? we wouldn't know. Another bang was heard and Harry raised an eyebrow.

"I'll go up and see..." sighed Niall, dragging his feet up the stairs. We chuckled at him and sat down on the lowered couch, the popcorn that we'd dropped on the couch sinking lower with the movement. We switched on the film again, Zayn grabbing a load of popcorn out of the bowl at our feet. It was a few minutes after when we heard Niall scream.

"NIALL!?" panic rushed through my veins, as Harry yelled up the stairs. A few minutes later, he ran downstairs with a bloody lip. "Dude! Did Sicily do that!?" he asked, outraged. Sicily couldn't do that. She wouldn't be able to recah high enough to try. He didn't answer, just ran past us and out the door. That's when we saw it.

Sicily.

She lay limp, her brown locks curled around and under a man's arm. He was thick and built, as he scurried off to a black van. We sprinted forward to get to the truck, Niall in front. She started to wake up, and I couldn't watch as I heard the crack of someone hit her. My heart broke and we pushed forward, as the man jumped in the van.

We were too late.

Niall stared, with tears rolling down his cheeks, then ran behind the van. He kept running and running, as one of them pulled out a gun and shot the keypad to open the gate, ploughing through the big iron locks. They shot at him but he jumped out of the way of each speeding bullet.

He went to run down the road after them, as they hit the gas. Harry had to hold him back. He thrashed against him, and he didn't calm down for five minutes. Then, he just fell limp to the floor, as his lip bled.

Harry turned to me as he hooked Niall's arm over his shoulder, and Zayn did the same. "Call the police. Quickly." I didn't hesitate to pull out my phone, and dialled 911.

If anything happens, I turn those men into dog meat.

--

Sicily

I couldn't breathe. I couldn't speak. I couldn't see, only hear. I felt the small bumps and a cold metal floor underneath meI pushed myself up and an instant throbbing on the side of my head, that made me cry out. I heard a seat cover squeak and someone chuckle.

"Kid's awake." a gruff voice said, and I heard the plastic of water bottle crackle beside me. The plastic hit my hands, even though I couldn't see it with the blindfold on. I shook it, realising there was a full bottle of water in it. "Drink it, we need you healthy."

I did as I was told, sipping down the water. My throat was dry, but I didn't know the next time I would drink water. I didn't know this man, or men as I'd seen. There were four of them, and I could hear two in the back with me.

The car turned and my skin broke against the metal. My heart pounded in my chest as I realised I'd been kidnapped from my own bedroom. How many girls at the age of twelve can say that?