Chapter 6 ~ A Tickling Punishment

Sicily

Louis and Niall had bought me more clothes while I was in Jack wills with Harry, and they showed me as soon as we got home. Zayn, Harry and Louis started laughing, as Niall and Liam fell to the floor in a heap, tired from all the running. I stood in confusion as I watched the two different groups.

"Oh, right, she doesn't know us properly." whispered Zayn, looking down at me with a small grin on his handsome face. I shrugged and walked into the kitchen, turning on the radio as an over-friendly voice drifted out of the speakers.

"Hey everybody, Now, Miss Maci has got a little surprise for you! Guess what!? One direction are coming on the show tomorrow, and we're going to be broadcasting Live! So stay tuned tomorrow guys and listen on the radio! I hope you guys enjoy this next set!" A song floated out as the boys walked in.

"Oh yeah. We've got an interveiw tomorrow. We're uh..."

"We're kind of just..."

"We're telling people we found you and bringing you to the show. Don't make a big deal of it, lads." said Liam, as I stared wide-eyed. I was going to be announced?

"Are you going to freak?" asked Zayn, stepping back a bit. I shook my head and all the boys relaxed.

I sat on a chair after five minutes of climbing up and hitting my head four times. Liam's phone rang, and he answered with a weird smile on his face. He walked out, talking like he couldn't stop, as I turned to the boys with an eyebrow raised. Niall mouthed 'girlfriend' at me and I gave a small grin. Suddenly, I was scooped out my chair and Louis was holding me up as I squealed. The chair fell over, making a loud smack on the tile. The boys chuckled as I gave a playful glare at Louis. Niall held up a bag to me and My eyes widened as I tried to scramble away.

Long story short, two hours of an unorthorised game of hide and seek, they got me into the six bags of clothes.

They threw three bags at me and told me to go change when they got me upstairs to my room. I pulled my tongue out at them and dug around in the bags for an outfit. I picked out a long sleeved cream shirt with a beige cord around the waist and tied in the front. I pulled it on, along with a pair of coffee coloured skinnies and black american trainers. I slid on a few badges and a pink-bow shaped necklace. When I slid out of the bathroom, Niall was holding a camera while Louis was stood in sunglasses and my blue cardigan that was three sizes to small.

"And here she is now!" he yelled into my hairbrush in the fakest narrator voice ever. He wrapped an arm around my waist as I tried to scramble away. "and Madame Sicily is modelling a very sweet 'Romeo, Romeo.' type of clothing. Give us a little walk, sweetheart!" Louis pushed me forward to walk in a model's way, but I turned to dart back into the bathroom.

"No, no, no!" I whined, pouting my lip and giving him big puppy dog eyes when he pulled me back. Niall was trying hard to keep in his laughter.

"Come on, I'll walk with you." he started strutting down the length of my room, blowing kisses to the camera and twirling at the end. He pushed me forward and I scowled at him, before skipping up and down my room, and twirling at the end. He high-fived me and pushed me back inside to change.

After a few outfits, the boys took pictures of them all, and the fans chose a great outfit. It was a cream net shirt with a black tank top underneath, paired with some ripped shorts and strap boots in brown, with a pair of small feather earings. A dark brown biker jacket was thrown over it as well.

Liam called us down after Louis wrote back to the fans who asked why. He said Harry was curious about what it was like to be a woman. Weird. Liam called a second time and Niall picked me up, much to my protests. He walked us into the game room, as Harry sat in a chair facing a  small, black laptop. He was chuckling at the camera, while Zayn sat next to him, typing on his phone. Liam walked over as Louis did a gambol. They were doing a twitcam.