Chapter 20 ~ My little sister's bully

Author's note: ok, so this isn't exactly accurate but I was up late writing this and I couldn't think of anything else, so this is kinda crappy. Sorry if you don't like it, but the next one might be good! :) x ~ sophie

Niall

Sicily's face paled. The girl she called Maddie stood in front of us, her skirt to high and her top showed a dark black bra. Normally, if she didn't act so bitchy and was older, the boys would think she's just some other fan. But, no.

She was my little sister's bully.

"What are you doing here, Maddie?" sighed Sicily, her hair fell over her light pink cardigan. i wrapped my arm around her shoulder and sat back, pulling her back a bit with me. Maddie smirked at her tired face, flipping her dark black hair over her shoulder. She wore a plaid mini-skirt and a tight white tank top.

"Well, I have some news." Maddie put her hand down on the table, leaning over.

"Really? and what is that?"

"I'm Niall's sister." my heart froze. Sicily paused as she raked a hand through her hair. Zayn and Liam dropped their pencils as everyone gasped and Harry looked even more pale than Louis. 

"No your not..." whispered Zayn, staring at her. Her hair was dyed, as you could see little wisps of blonde in the roots, her eyes were a light blue. But she was nothing like Sicily. She seemed bitchy, she wore too-high skirts and high heels and too much make-up. No girl needs make-up.

"Oh really? i think I have test results. Sicily just wanted to be famous." Maddie glared at Zayn with a smirk on her face and I saw Sicily clench her fists as she saw it.

"If you have test results then let's see." Maddie's face paled slightly and I stared at her. No crooked teeth, no freckles. "If you have the test results." continued Harry, rising from his chair.

"I have them at home."

"No you don't." muttered Sicily, looking up through her hair. Her brown eyes shimmered with tears. "You twitch your nose when you lie, so let me see them. Now. If your Niall's sister, I'll leave and let you do what you want. I won't be any trouble." Sicily held out her hand and stood up. I stared down at her, as a tear fell.

She was my sister. Even if it wasn't biological.

With an exaggerated sigh, Maddie handed over a dark brown envelope. Sicily opened it and read it over. Her eyebrows furrowed at the end, even with tears in her eyes. She was strong to put up with this, because you could see plainly, that it hurt her. Her eyes were full with tears and a small one dripped onto the paper when she blinked.

"There's no doctor's signature..." she whispered, and wiped her eye. She looked up at Maddie wth anger in her face. "There's no doctor's signature! This is a fake!" people gasped as Maddie glared down at her. I pulled Sicily away from the table and stood up to face the girl.   

"Why would you come here and say your my sister if you have a fake document and no doctor's signature?"

"My mum's a doctor! She sig-"

"Your mum stopped being a doctor five years ago." Sicily glared at her as she stared Maddie down. I watched as Maddie realised that she had been ratted out and stared at Sicily.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS STUFF, YOU STUPID LITTLE STALKER!?"

"Because I was your best friend. But you seemed to have forgotten." Sicily wiped her eyes and walked away, as girl's video-taped the whole thing. Maddie screeched and walked the other way and ran out the shopping centre. I watched as men in uniform walked up and pushed the girls away, saying we'd come back tomorrow. This was a disaster.