Chapter 19 ~ 'The b*tch is back.'

Sicily

Liam came home one day, all angry and depressed. He didn't say hi to Harry and Jesse as they were staying at home. Liam loved the guest room as it was closest to the bathroom, and the boys didn't object at all. But Liam had stomped up to his normal room, connected by the balconies to Niall's. My door was open and I just caught him walking past and slamming his door. I put down my book and stared as the door locked.

"Whoa." I whispered, staring at the carpet. His feet had left marks, as he'd walked so heavily. I started thinking, and grabbbed my notepad and pen. I sat outside his door and started wrting. I slipped the note under after the blue ink spilled onto the paper.

"Hey."I know it was only little but he needed someone to sit here. Sometimes, someone just has to sit there and talk, or not.

I got a reply immediately. "Hey, who is it? Niall?"

"Sicily. You don't have to talk if you don't want too."

"Sure." The door was opened and Liam fell back against his bed, just like Louis had. He put his hands on his face, shaking his head. He wasn't crying, he just looked tired.

"Hey, Li." I whispered, closing the door and getting down on my knees. His hair shook as he lifted his hair, and he looked exhausyed.

"Hey, Sissy. How are you?"

"Nevermind me, I ate a squirrel. Anyways," he gave me a watery chuckle and I gave him a smile as I sat next to him. "Your always the one that takes the problems, am I right? Well, you need someone to talk to. So...you want to talk?" I asked him, as I gave him a hug. He wrapped his hands around my shoulders in a tight embrace and sighed.

"Danielle wants to do some modelling thing for Victoria's secret." he said, plainly. It was her job, she was a model. He looked down at me and continued. "In underwear...I think. With male models. I don't want people staring at her because..."

"Because she's your girlfriend. I get it. But." I said, sitting up. "She's your girlfriend and it's not like she's going to go after any of them. You've been together for...a year? longer? And you won't believe that how many times when me and the boys skype her and Perrie, when we say your name she grins. Not just little, it's like a massive one. You can't miss it. Your always over there though so you don't see it. Believe me. It's her job, and if she wants to do it y-ok, I'm rambling." he gave a small chuckle after my speech, and I turned bright red.

"But..." he said, and I sighed.

"But, if you hold her back and keep smothering her, she'll freak. Boys get loads of freedom, and I don't know love or freedom yet, since I'm twelve. But no matter what, everyone needs freedom and love. It's...balance?" I answered and he gave me a grin. He tackled me into a hug. I only noticed that we'd spent three hours talking about that one subject when I looked at his clock. It was nine then.

"Wow. That's so weird." I muttered, letting him look at the clock. A laugh tumbled out of his lips and he grinned down at me.

"Thanks Sissy. All the boys just let me cool down, because they never know what to do."

"WELL I'M NOT A BOY!" I yelled, making us both burst out laughing. i pretended to check, making him clutch his stomach.

"I know your not, love." he muttered, kissing my forehead. "Now go to sleep, you need it. I'll text her tomorrow to meet me somewhere. Night, Sissy."

"Night, LiLi." I muttered, giving him the duck face, setting him off in giggles as I skipped out the room. I only got two steps before I bumped into someone. i looked up to see a grinning Nialler.