Chapter six: Taste

After maybe a week I was packed to go to our new home in Vancouver. I was sad to leave but I was confident that I was able to live on my own in this new life.  It I was a little afraid because of Renesmee's rapid growth.

She now looked like a nine month old. She was able to crawl and speaking little words like "momma", "dada". Bruno was happy but, I wasn't because she was growing so fast.

Carlisle and Edward were doing more research about this but couldn't find anything. So we just are gonna enjoy the time we have with her...if it's only a little.

As we get ready to leave we decided for Edward, Alice, Jasper, and Jacob to come with us just so they can help me with the area for hunting and for Jacob to be with Renesmee.

I still haven't seen Bruno's family in so long and I know we'd have to introduce Renesmee to them sooner or later because they are family after all.

"Okay, So please check in from time to time", Esme says

"I will Esme", I smiled.

"And don't forget to send pictures of Renesmee, and don't forget we will have to go Italy at some point", Carlisle says

"I won't"

"You Have enough food and blood for her so you are all set", he says

They pull me into a tight hug and kissed my hair.

"You'll be fine", she says

"It's time to go", Edward says

I looked at him and back at our parents. I nod to them before turning and following Edward onto the private jet.

When we got on Jacob had Renesmee in his arms who was fast asleep and he was as well. Alice and Jasper were reading a book, while Bruno was on his laptop doing some work. We sit down and the plane took off.

"How long is the flight?", I asked

"9 hours good thing this is a jet otherwise we'd be on a 12 hour flight", Edward says

I chuckled.

Vancouver...

A car picked us up and we all piled in. I was happy there was a car seat for Renesmee cause even though we wouldn't let anything happen to her. But she would need to get use to living the "human" life.

We drive through the town and I see everyone...humans walking about enjoying they're lives not knowing some stories were true.

We turn onto a private rode and drove up the long passage. Then the massive, beautiful, elegant house appeared.

It was almost like a massive cottage.

"Wow", I breathe

"It's even better inside", Bruno adds

I held his hand tightly.

The car stops and we all got out one by one.

"What do you think?" Alice asks

"I think it's perfect", I gasped

Jacob hands me Renesmee who was sleeping soundly. I realized she was a bit longer than she was when we left. I sighed.

"Go look around"Alice urges

Bruno leads me into the house and once we got in I first notice that there was a grand staircase and a simple chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

"Come", he says

He takes my free hand and we go upstairs. We go down a long hallway and enter a room.