Chapter twenty three: Forever

Back at the house, we say goodbye to our old friends and new friends. I was watching everyone from inside because I wanted some time by myself because I couldn't believe the Volturie left us alone.

For now...

"She's gonna be around for a long time, isn't she?" I hear Jacob asks.

"A very long time," Bruno replies reply.

I smiled at his  comment.

"I'm glad she has you," He adds admit.

He looks at Bruno with confusion and I smile.

"So should I start calling you 'Dad'?" he smirks.

"No," Bruno shake his head.

He laughs.

Renesmee comes running up towards Bruno and he picks her up, just as I was walking out towards the little group.

"Hey Baby," I say with a smile

She reaches for my face and so I lean forward and she touches my cheek.

I'm with you forever You promis?

"Yeah. We're all gonna be together forever now I promis," I smiled

"Always", Bruno adds

I smiled at him and he kisses me

One month later...

Its early in the morning. The day we've been waiting for. The wedding day. Renesmee was asleep in her room as I look out the window and watch as Alice coordinates everything.

"Bella, Bella," a voice says close to my ear so I look over my shoulder and see Rosalie but I turn back to the window, not paying her no mind. "Come on, Bella. You need to get dressed and go hunting so we can start getting ready. Remember today is your wedding day."

As soon as I hear that I spin round with quick speed. "I'm getting married today." I state and she nods. "I am getting married today."

"Yes, Bella. We all have that shocked feeling but be happy. I know you may be nervous, honey but by tonight. You and the love of your life will finally be married," she says

I put on some shoes and went to Renesmee's room, I go over to her toddler bed she looked like a three year old now. I kiss my baby's head, and leave to go hunting.

**Approximately 2 hours later**

I quietly go back to my room to find Alice and Rosalie in there playing pass the baby with renesmee. I close the door and they all look at me.

"What happened to you?" Alice gasps.

"I was wrestling with a mountain lion and we ended up in the water," I explain as I take my baby.

"Newborns," she sighs.

"I'm going to go wash up me and her," I say.

"Hurry."

I go into the bathroom and see there's already a bath ready. I take my clothes off while she's in my arms and then I take hers off. I start to clean her first as she plays in the water by splashing.

"Are you having fun, angel?" I giggle.

She nods excitedly. She loved taking baths. Once she's clean I'm up; once I'm clean I stay in for a few more minutes so she can play with the bubbles.

"Come baby," I say as I get out with her.

I wrap her in a towel, and myself in one, and go into my room. I sit down and as I was drying Renesmee off Alice begins to talk.