Chapter eleven: Vision

November...

Everything has fallen into place with everyone. Bruno's family had finally accepted me as a whole and our daughter, his mother was so happy that we had Renesmee, and our only rule was to send updates on our life and on Renesmee since everyone has fallen in love with her.

Edward and everyone else were getting ready to go back to Genovia in a few days I was sad that they were leaving but was happy that I can have a little privacy with my little family.

It's the day after the first snowfall, and Renesmee had slept through the whole thing. She's never seen snow yet so I wait in the chair beside her crib for her to awaken from her slumber.

As expected, she stirs and awakens and she looks out her window confused, until she sees me.

"Mama, why is everything white?"

"It's snow, sweetheart."

Bruno comes up behind me and puts his arms round me, he looks in the crib and notices her up so he goes and picks her up.

"Good morning my angel, we'll get breakfast and then you can play in it," he tells her

He kisses my head before leading me down to the kitchen. Where the food I prepared for them was. As he eats and feeds her I sit down with jasper.

"Why do you feel worried?", he asks

I looked at him and he smirks.

"Her growth rate", I answer

"We all are. But you know when the time comes she'll be changed and we can enjoy her forever", he says

I sighed and went back to watching Bruno feed her playfully.

"Your gonna take her out?", Jacob asks

"Yes", I answer

"May I come please?", he asks

I nodded. I only did because I know I've been keeping him from doing things with Renesmee but that was only for Bruno and I to get her locked in on a full schedule and spend some time getting to know her more.

After Renesmee has had her breakfast. I get Renesmee dressed and in a coat, I give her to Jacob and I go and changed into something more comfortable. I looked outside and saw the snow was falling but not sticking.

I sighed.

"I'll carry...Bruno and you carry her and we can go up north to where it's really sticking", Jacob says

I nodded

I go upstairs to find Bruno putting some boots on.

"So you're gonna be riding with Jacob as we go up north so I can hold her", I say

He just nods and let's out a sigh.

"A few more days", I reminded

"Oh I'm counting", he jokes

We go downstairs and we both put on jackets.

"Have fun", Edward calls

"Shut up", I whispered and I heard a chuckle.

I picked Renesmee up and we went outside to the back. Jacob emerges from the woods in his wolf forms and knelt for Bruno to get on.

"Can you keep up", I asked

Jacob scoffs.

"Just making sure...Bruno hold on", I say

Then I sped off in to the woods slower than usual so Jacob could keep up. I held Renesmee tightly to my chest as I run, I could hear Jacob close behind me, then he was beside me, and I laugh.