Chapter eighteen: Gifts

It was Christmas Day...well Dawn. Everyone was still asleep and I was in bed with Bruno cuddled up to me.

I moved away from him slowly not to wake him and made my way towards the drawers. I slipped on some leggings and a fitted shirt, I put my sneakers on, and finally a sweater.

"Hunting?", I hear

I turn to see Bruno squinting in the dark at me.

"Yeah, I'll be back before you fully wake up", I assure

"Mhmm. Love you", he mumbles

"As I do too", I whisper

Open and close the door quietly, I opened the door to Renesmee room, and she was still fast asleep.

I go downstairs and slipped out the back door. I looked around making sure there was no one around before I made a full sprint into the woods.

...

When I got finished I ran back to the house. I heard the laughters of kids so that meant they were all downstairs. I walked around the house and found the balcony to my bedroom. I jumped and and climbed over the railing and quietly snuck inside so I wouldn't startled the maid that was in here.

I quietly got some new clothes on and brushed my hair. I went to Renesmee's room to see her still asleep.

It was only 11...so she must be taking a nap since she wakes up usually at 7:30. I take the necklace I got her and put it around her neck.

I leave her room and go downstairs.

"Babe!", I hear

I turn to see Bruno sitting with Tahiti and kealoha. I go over to him and wraps his arm around me.

"How was your run?", Tahiti asks

I tell them I go for a run sometimes in the morning just so I can go hunting.

"It was great saw a lot of deer", I say

Bruno snickers.

"And how did they look?", he asks

I smiled at him, "very good"

He kisses me.

"So What did you get for Renesmee? She enjoyed the gift Bruno got for her which was the iPod with a whole bunch of music.", Kealoha asks

"I got her a locket. She's wearing it right now, wanted her to wake up with it on", I say

"Also the clothes you guys got her were so adorable! Bruno recorded the entire thing"

"Speaking of gifts", Bruno says and hands me a square box

Tahiti and Kealoha gets up and leave and I sit beside him.

I looked at him and he smiles. I take the red bow off the blue box and I open it. I gasped at the most beautiful silver charm bracelet.

"It's beautiful", I say

I looked at each charm. A mini house, a heart Chrystal, a pair of baby feet, and a music note.

"Before I forget", I say

I go over to the tree and grab the little bag and gave it to him.

He opens the bag and takes out the black box. He opens it and it reveals a white gold chain necklace. He pulls me into a tight hug.

"We will be together forever", he promises

I bite my lip and nodded.

Back in Vancouver....