Chapter twelve: Protect

I held my baby on my life for dear life. I rocked her back and forth to sleep and even when she was sleeping.

I'm so scared for her and for my family. All because Irina didn't want us to explain.

Everyone were on their way here after we told them what Irina had done.

Bruno had left to go finish filming his video. Which was good he needed something to distract him from what was going on here.

It was so late but for the first time since I've changed I felt so tired. I just wanted to sleep but I knew I couldn't.

Why was this happening to me... I hated myself for this

I knew this was my fault.

The man taking advantage of me...

James attacking me...

Me losing my memory...

"It's not your fault", I hear

I looked up and jasper was standing in the doorway. I shake my head in disagreement.

"You shouldn't feel the things you feel. Irina only is doing this based off of emotions and without reasoning", he says and sits next to me

"But when I think back at the blurs of my human life...everything happened because of me. Edward going to the Volturie, Victoria coming after me, me losing my memory, James coming after me, I was a burden to Bruno, and me getting pregnant....not that I don't regret having her she's the best thing that has happened to me but we nearly died because of me", I sobbed

Jasper gasped. I knew he could feel what I was feeling which was distraught, pain, lost, and sadness.

"Bells, you are not at fault for any of this", Edward says from the other room

I shake my head, I get up and handed Renesmee to Jacob, and I went out the back door.

I just ran...I ran...and ran. Away from my home, away from the problem.

I just wanted to be alone away.

I stopped when I see a clearing, I enter the clearing, and it was filled with all types of wild flowers. It was a very dark but the moonlight gave it enough light for me to see everything here.

I go to the middle of the meadow and sat down.

Everything was going well.

I only had to deal with Renesmee's growth... but now I have to deal with keeping her and Bruno safe...and the Volturie now coming for my family.

I just wanted have some type of peace.

"Ugh!", I yelled

I sped to a tree and pushed down a tree, I start picking up big rocks and throwing them, I was letting out my frustrations on everything. That I could get my hands on anything.

I sighed and fell to my knees. I covered my face and dried sob. I felt my eyes water but I knew not one tear would fall from my eyes.

"No, Bella stop...you need to be strong", I say to myself

I need to be strong for my family. I get up and ran back home, I could see then sun was rising...god How long was I out for it didn't feel like too long.

I sniffed the air and I smelled familiar scents and as I get closer I can hear the rest of the Cullens talking about what was going on.

I sighed and walked inside I see everyone was standing around including Bruno. I close the doors and everyone look at me, Bruno walks up to me and hugs me tightly.