7. Relief

We were about an hour into the flight now. After take-off, when we were fully up in the air, Parker and I let go of our hands and went about our own business acting like it had never happened. I took my phone and headphones out of my bag and started to listen to music whilst reading through my book. Parker was true to his word and as soon as the seat belt sign was up, rushed down to the bathroom. After that, he simply started watching whatever he had downloaded from Netflix on his phone, leaving the two of us in silence.

Around this time, Molly, the air hostess from earlier, came around with drinks and snacks. When she pulled her cart to our row, she simply smiled, "Is there anything I can get the two of you?" she asked in a honey-sweet voice. I shook my head softly, showing her my water bottle, which I filled up before we boarded.

Parker, however, decided that he hadn't had enough with the fake relationship he created. He slipped one hand from his phone and wrapped it around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him. I could feel myself tensing up, knowing where he was going with this.

"Well, I'll have a coke please. Are you sure you don't want anything my sweet little honey bear?"

Dick. I shook my head once more, my stiff smile at Parker was meant to convey a 'you're dead when she's gone' but he seemed to miss that and turned back to her as she passed him his coke.

"Sorry about her, nervous flier."

Molly nodded and smiled as she continued her way down the plane. Once she was out of hearing range, my fist swung straight into his chest.

"Ow. You can really pack a punch," He stated whilst rubbing the spot I had just hit. Rolling my eyes, I turned to look out of the window and sighed, not having seen how far up we were until now.

Woah. I'm going to be sick.

My discomfort increased and water had begun to fill my eyes in which I was trying to stop it from spilling over the edge.

An arm reached past me, pulling down the window's plastic shade, making the space a bit darker.

"We're already half way there so don't think about where we are." Parker mumbled to me, leaning back in his seat.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom again, want to join me this time?" He smirked at me, "Come on. We can join the mile high club." He said, slowly putting a hand on my jean clad thigh.

I scoffed, quickly removing his hand and said, "Yeah, I don't think so. You've got the wrong girl."

He unbuckled his seat belt and stood up, still with that oh so hot smirk grazing his lips.

"Last chance. If it doesn't happen this time, it sure will soon, babe." With one last wink, he turned his back to me and started walking down the thin aisle.

The corners of my lips lifted up in a small grin.

Oh boy, another week with this guy.

•••

I took a step, exiting the airplane and making it over into the jet bridge. Immediately being blasted with the Florida heat.

I could feel a sheen of sweat breaking out over my skin as I removed my cardigan and shoved it into my bag. I do kind of regret wearing jeans on the flight now. Parker was right behind me, walking at a slow speed as he placed his phone away into his backpack. We made our way through the airport to the luggage conveyor belt to collect our suitcases. On the information sheet they had given us, it said that there would be a driver who was going to pick us up from the terminal once we had gone through.