Chapter Eight - Craig's Birthday

Tweek's POV

Craig walked up to me and handed me a envolope.

"What's this?" I asked curiously.

"An invitation to my party." He said, I nodded and closeed my locker, he walked away and I smiled to myself.

"Hey Tweek," Stan's voice called from behind, I turned around to see the boy with a blue and red hat.

"Hey St-Stan." I greeted.

"Can you um... Talk to Wendy for me, she's freaked out about Kenny and doesn't want to speak to me but you can." He said.

"Erm-"

"Hey Tweek, can you help me choose a present for Craig, Kenny would...?" Kyle interrupted as he walked up to us.

"Tweek," I heard Clyde's voice, "Where's Kenny?"

"GAH! TOO MUCH PRESSURE MAN!" I squealed. I realised I was daydreaming and said that out loud, heads were in my direction looking at me weirdly. It must've been the effects of Kenny dying that were making me halusinate.

~~~~~~~~

"Mom, Dad, Craigs having a party in two hours, can I go?"

"Sure honey," my mother's smile full of joy.

"Thanks Mom," I said slowly walking upstairs. I entered my room and tossed my bag on the bed. I looked at myself in the mirror and frowned. I looked awful. I need coffe. I thought.

~~~~~~

Stan's POV (Unexpected right? ;) this bit is for Style Shippers)

I was pretty wasted and so was Cartman, I don't think Kyle was. I was stumbling and swaying back and fourth. I tripped and fell on Kyle, he looked at me wide eyed and pushed me off. I fell on the floor and bumped my head on Wendy's leg.

"Watch it asshole," she snapped coldly.

"Fuck you sluthead." I slurred. She kicked my head and I groaned.

Kyle helped me to my feet and sat me on the couch. "Stay here, I'm going to go get you some water." He said slowly. I nodded not understanding what he said.

"Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-poker face." Cartman slurred and tumbled into the coat rack. I laughed and so did he. Kyle came back with a glass of water and gave it to me.

"Drink." He said and sat next to me. I drank a bit and it felt wobbly in my hands, it slipped onto Kyle's lap and I faintly laughed. He glared at me and I giggled and rubbed his thigh pretending to dry the water.

"Oops." I laughed. He knitted his eyebrows together and placed the glass on a stool. My head fell on his lap and he sighed and just left me. I blinked rapidly and looked up at him, I used my hands to pull his head down making his lips connect with mine. We kissed for a minute or two, our tongues dancing to the music playing in the background. I heard cheers and he pulled away. I giggled and stood up.

I blew him a kiss and waved goodbye leaving him baffled. I stumbled to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~

Craig's POV (Smut! I repeat Smut! Skip to the next chapter  if you have a problem because this is the last POV... Oops, did I spoil it?)

I was drunk off my ass laying in my bedroom. I rolled over and saw Tweek, I smirked and he was drunk as well. I wrapped my arm around his stomach and attempted to kiss his cheek but he turned his head making my luck even better. Our lips connected and I stuffed my tongue in his mouth. I smirked into the kiss and started to sober up a bit.

I pulled away and stood up while he was laying on the bed, his eyes were half open and I smirked. I pinned him to the bed and kissed his neck, he moaned and I smiled. He was finally all mine. No Kenny.

"Hmmm... AH! Craig..." He trailed off closing his eyes.

I removed my shirt and unbuckled my belt making my pants fall down, Tweek was too weak to remove his clothes so I did it for him. He moaned as I rubbed my hand over his chest and his stomach. He giggled a bit signaling it tickled him. I smiled at this and kissed his lips. I pulled away and licked my lips, he bit his and we got to work.

He got on his hands and knees and I slipped inside him, going slowly.

"Cr-Cr-Craig!" He moaned. "Ow!" He moaned. I'm guessing it hurt him so I went slower.

"You okay?" I asked.

I could hear his breath shaking. "St-Stop going so slow..." He trailed off. I smirked...

Ok people, that's enough smut for one day, remember to Vote and Comment :)