Chapter Sixteen - Playing Crazy

Kyle's POV

I speed walked down the street and knocked on the door.

"Oh hello Kyle," his mother smiled. "He's upstairs in his room."

"Thank you," I smiled and ran up the stairs. I knocked rapidly on hia bedroom door. It opened just before I could know for the thirteenth time. He glared at me and I returned the favour.

"What...The...Actual....Fuck....Is...Wrong...With....You?" I said, my voice trembling with anger. (Can your voice tremble?)

"What?" He said innocently.

"You killed Kenny, Stan and Wendy, for no reason!" I yelled at him. I felt his fist connect with my facw and the impact sent me flying. He started punching me. I began to feel numb and saw him smirk. I was able to push him off and punch him. I stood up and death-squinted him.

Unknown POV

God fucking dammit! I swear Iwill kill that no good Jewish shit once and for all! I will get him whether it is the last thing I do!

Kyle is dead. But I'm hungry, so I'll kill him later.

~~~~~

Author's POV

At Wendy's memorial, friends and family all attended and cried their eyes out. Her mom, dad, Kyle, Criag, Lola and the others where there.

~~~~~~

"Would anyone like to speak?" The priest said as Wendy's mom and dad sat down.

Kyle raised his hand like a middle schooler needing to go to the bathroom.

"Mr.Broflovski."

Kyle leaped out of his seat and rushed to the front. He cleared his throat and took a deep breath.

"I know who the killer is," he said. Gasps went around the room but then hushed as he continued. "It was Kenny McCormick's killer." Everyone looked in shock and he heard Tweek's name then shook his head. "It wasn't Tweek."

"STOP RIGHT THERE JEW!" A familar voice yelled.

Kyle turned around and scowled when he saw the killer, he wore a mask. Craig shot out from his seat and ran up to Kyle.

"I know who you are too," Craig lied.

"Well then I'll have to kill both of you," the killer smirked, fiddling with the gun.

"HIYA!" A female voice screeched, the killer fell down and standing infront of the two boys was a blond.

"BeBe?" They sad in shock. She winked at them and removed the killers mask.

"Your killer ladies and gents... Eric Theodore Cartman." BeBe announced. Everyone gasped and Mrs.Cartman stormed over to him.

"You are grounded Mr!" She yelled in his face and Kyle just rolled his eyes.

Sorry for the short chapter, this chapter didn't show up so I had to rewrite it and I'm reaaaaalllyyyy lazy