Chapter Two

| Your POV |

You and your new friends all pile up in Wasabi's car and head to the cafe. The ride is short, and when you climb out of the car, you see the sign that reads 'Lucky Cat Cafe'.

You step inside and take a deep breath. The scent of coffee and bread and cake smells wonderful. Your group finds a table and you sit between Honey Lemon and Wasabi.

"Hey, Hiro," A lady with short, frizzy hair says as she nears the table. She leans down and kisses the top of his head. "And hello, everyone else."

"Hi, Cass," Wasabi says.

She smiles. "I don't think that I need to ask what you'd like. Go Go and Wasabi, you'd each like a mug of herbal tea, Honey Lemon, you'd like a cappuccino, Hiro, you'd like a chocolate chip muffin, and Fred, you'd like a cappuccino and the biggest slice of cake I have today. Correct?"

Everyone nods. Cass begins to walk off. "Wait, Cass! You've got a new customer today," Honey Lemon speaks up. "This is ___."

Cass look over at you. "Oh! I didn't even see you! Sorry, sweetie. I'm just so busy nowadays. I'm Cass Hamada. Hiro's aunt. What would you like?"

"A cappuccino sounds fine," You say.

"Wonderful. It was great to meet you!"

"Great to meet you, too," You say happily.

"Any movies released tomorrow?" Fred asks, leaning back in his chair.

"I don't know. I didn't check," Honey says. "Go Go?"

Go Go shakes her head and pops a pink bubble.

You must look confused, because Hiro begins to it explain to you.

" ___," Hiro says. "Tomorrow's Friday, and every Friday, we go see a random movie in the theater. You're coming, right?"

You flash a huge smile. "Yeah! I'm up for it."

"Awesome!" Fred says.

"Here you go, kiddos." Aunt Cass returns with a steaming mugs and plates of dessert. Everyone gets what they order and sits back.

You can't help but laugh as Wasabi gags when Go Go sticks her wad of gum on the table, only to return it to her mouth when her tea is finished. You also can't help but find it disgusting. You watch in amazement as Fred and Hiro eat their desserts so quickly that they're done before Aunt Cass turns away. Wasabi gags, yet again, at this, so Hiro and Fred share a high five.

When Cass comes back to collect the dishes, she looks directly at you and says, "Are you enjoying it here so far?"

You don't hesitate to answer happily, "Yes."