Chapter Twenty Three

Dedicated to -happybee- for the amazing cover above! It's super beautiful and I'm so in love with it!! Thank you again!

And this story is actually 68 in annoying like wtf?? Thank you guys so freaking much! I love you all!!!

| | | |
Chapter Twenty Three

Did You Just Quote Regina?

Luke

"Luke. Luke. Luke. Luke. Luke," someone keeps nudging me.

For God's sake, can't a guy get a proper sleep around here?

"What!" I snap, shooting up.

"You have school, idiot," Luna answers, crossing her arms.

"I have an alarm for that, now get out," I drop my head back on the pillow.

"Your alarm went off. Four times," she replies.

I sigh, "Just get the hell out of my room, Luna."

"Good morning to you, too," she mumbles as she walks out of my room.

I roll on my back and stare at the ceiling for awhile, contemplating whether I should get up or continue sleeping. If I continue sleeping, the school will call mom and tell her that I skipped another school day and I'll end up attending night school. Night school sucks ass.

However, if I do get up and go to school, there's a huge chance I might start dozing off in classes, not that I don't in general. On the other hand, I'll get to see the guys and Cherries. I guess you could say, I consider her a very good friend of mine now.

With that thought on my mind, I get up and swing my legs off of the bed, then I head straight for the shower. After a quick shower, I get dressed in a pair of black pants and a grey sweatshirt, before tugging my beanie on my head.

I slip my feet in the black vans, before swinging my backpack on my shoulder and going downstairs. My mom leaves early for work and Clara always gives Luna a ride to school before heading to her university, so the house is empty.

I grab one of those breakfast bars from the kitchen, then I head out.

"Mum, I'll be fine. Don't worry," a soft voice catches my attention, as I close the door behind me and I notice that it's Cherries and Mrs. Falls.

"Are you sure, sweetie? I wouldn't mind giving you a ride," her mother insists.

"No, it's alright. You'll be late to work if you do."

"Honey, I don't give a shit if I'm late to work. You're my daughter," she states and I'm a bit shocked by Anne's bluntness. I kinda forgot that Anna's mother was a very blunt person. It has been awhile since I had a proper conversation with her and now I remember how straight-forward she is.

"Well, you don't have to worry. I can walk, I'll be alright."

"If you insist," her mother sighs defeated.

"Yes, now please go to work, so you won't be late."

"Alright. I love you, Annalyn," she presses a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you, mum," she hugs her, before Mrs. Falls pulls away and gets in her car.

Cherries waves at the car as it pulls out of their driveway and drives away. That's when Cherries turns around and notices me, then she sends me one of her signature smiles.