Chapter Fifty Two

Chapter Fifty Two

We're Getting Married Soon.

Anna

"There." I step away from the mirror after I've covered my whole face with this blueberry face mask I got. You know, actually giving a crap about myself.

"What's up with the smurf look?" Liam asks as he stops by the bathroom door.

"It's called a face mask," I tell him, tightening my ponytail.

"And this is called 'Lyn's album'," Liam says before I hear the sound of a phone camera going off and I whip my head towards him, my eyes widening.

"Delete that," I order him.

"I don't know. It looks like a keeper," he comments, looking down at his phone.

"Delete it," I repeat sternly, stepping towards him.

"I'm just going to go," he grins, backing away and I charge after him.

He runs down the stairs and I rush down after him, a bit slow so I wouldn't slip. I notice Luke standing by the opened door with Cameron holding the door open and they both stare at us in confusion.

"Luke," I say in surprise.

"Hey, Cherries," he waves with a wide smile.

"I bet your boyfriend would love to see your photo," Liam holds up his phone.

"What photo?" Luke asks.

The photo that I currently look like the blue version of Hulk in.

"Liam!" I shout and he runs around the couch.

"Mum! Lyn's going to kill me!" Liam screams.

"No crap, dumb duff!"

"Annalyn! Iwanan ninyo ang inyong kapatid!" She yells at me from the kitchen.

"Siya ay isang sakit sa buldet!" I yell back.

Mum then comes stomping outside and she points at Liam. "You. Stop annoying your sister."

She points at me. "You-"

"Me? What did I do?!" I defend.

"You. Stop threatening your brother," she states, then she takes notice of Luke who's watching us in amusement and she drops her 'mean mamma' demeanor.

"Honey, you didn't tell me that Luke will be here," she tells me. "I'm so sorry you had to see this, dear. They could be quite a handful," she explains softly.

"It's alright, Mrs. Falls. I mean, I'm used to it, right?" He turns to me and raises an eyebrow.

'I'm going to hit you,' I mouth to him and he smirks.

Mum chuckles. "Good luck with her, Luke."

"Gee, thanks, mum," I give out a wide, sarcastic smile.

"Of course, honey," she gives me a smile back. "You want to stay for breakfast, Luke? Anna is a great cook."

"I'd love to, but Anna and I are actually going out later," he replies.

"We are?" I frown in confusion.

"Yeah," he responds.

"Okay," I shrug.

"Alright then. I'll be in the kitchen," Mum says. "Come with me," she points at Liam and he sighs before he follows her.

I stick my tongue out at him when he looks back at me and he flips me off.

Female sheltie.

Midnight FallsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara