Chapter Thirty Nine

Chapter Thirty Nine

Kiss And Make Up.

Anna

Ten days now.

For the last five days, nothing else happened. I wanted to talk to Luke and I tried too many times to approach him, but he would walk away or never notice. It was just the same old routine, which now really proves that my life is boring as heck. Fun.

Day six.

Sleep. Eat. Mum dragging me to the gym. Going home. Shower. Eat. Sleep.

Day seven.

Wake up. Go to school. Luke ignoring me. Going home. Eat. Homework. Sleep.

Day eight.

Wake up. Go to school. Usual ignoring. Going home. Eat. Homework. Sleep.

Day nine.

Wake up. Go to school. Ignoring. Going home. Eat. Gig. Sleep.

Day ten

That's today and all that happened till now is wake up, go to school, ignoring and I'm currently waiting for the next thing to happen.

"Guess what?" Sophie smiles excitedly.

"What?" I ask, glancing at her with a smile before I place all the textbooks and the homework sheets in my backpack. The amount of work that we take can break my back.

"I applied in Melbourne," she beams.

"That early?"

"Yup. Application deadlines are at the end of March," she informs me.

"What about you guys?" I ask the rest of the girls.

"Edinburgh," Colette raises her hand.

"I'm still not sure," Riley responds. "I think it will be something in Brazil."

"What about the guys?" I question.

"Alex applied in Melbourne too," Sophie pitches in.

"Zach's going to Oxford," Lottie says.

"You got anything yet?" Soph asks me.

"No," I sigh.

"Don't worry, Anna, I'm sure you'll get accepted," Riley assures me.

"I hope so," I close my locker and I swing my backpack over my shoulder.

That's when a group of people start rushing outside and I knew that this is definitely another dramatic crisis. When will the drama ever stop? Right, it's my life. It will never stop, even when I'm up in heaven or down in hell, who knows.

I see Jewel quickening outside and Sophie stops her. "Hey, Jewel. What's going on?"

"There is a fight between Cameron and Seth," she replies before she continues walking outside.

I only know one Cameron and one Seth in this school.

I look at the girls before the four of us run outside. I go in the parking lot and I find a huge circle of people with two heads in the middle and I spot Cameron's. I push through the people with the girls following me, until I make it to the front and I see a black eyed Cameron beating the crap out of Seth who is bleeding from his lips.

"Anna," Sophie calls for me, nervously as I quickly go and pull Cameron back, telling him to stop.

"What are you doing?" I tell him with wide eyes.