Shopping

Naruto laughed happily as the wind blew in his face and buildings passed by. He could still see the buildings clearly so he knew she wasn't going as fast as she was last time, but still enjoyed it greatly.

Suddenly, the two-tailed cat dashed past the apartment and headed straight towards the shopping center. Naruto was confused before realizing that they were to go shopping after school.

Ryoko stopped in front of the pet store. Naruto hopped off and looked at what's displayed in the window. The two-tailed cat transformed back into her small form and headed inside with Naruto. They looked at a few products and picked up some shampoo for cats, some cat treats, a collar, and some cat toys.

Naruto was about to pick up some cat food but Ryoko spoke up before he could touch it, saying that she was able to eat ramen.

In fact, Ryoko preferred having human food over cat food. The taste of dango, ramen, and other foods was much better than dried pebbles that tasted like plain meat and barely noticeable vegetables.

Once they purchased everything, Naruto placed the collar over Ryoko's head, sliding on easily.

The collar was black and had a bowtie on front. In the middle of the bow was a silver bell that, when infused with chakra, would be completely silent. Ryoko made a silent goal for herself to learn how to control chakra, or "catra" as Naruto pronounces it.

She knew she held large reserves but didn't find a use for it since all she needed was her flames, fangs, and claws.

Once they were back at home, Ryoko made sure that the collar would grow in size with her before eating ramen with Naruto at the table.

When they finished, they headed to bed, Ryoko in her kitten form.