Dramatic Exit

They made it to the forest and Naruto mumbled a "why me", making Konohamaru feel guilty.

"Sorry. It's because I'm the honorable grandson of the third Hokage." Ryoko licked his face, cheering him up a little.

"Hey, don't worry about it. I prepared you so now you're ready to learn the sexy jutsu, Believe it. You're just gonna need to practice." Naruto's voice was hoarse and his black eye was swollen, he was probably in so much pain.

But he still continued to smile encouragingly at Konohamaru.

The small boy was deeply affected by Naruto's words and immediately was determined to practice the jutsu.

Ryoko sighed, rubbing her paw over her face as Konohamaru transformed into women with Naruto giving him tips and pointers on how to make it better.

The two sat down and took a break after a while, sipping on some canned drinks from a conveniently placed drink machine.

They started talking about the Hokage and having to defeat Naruto to be the next, making the whole area fill with an aura of confidence.

A few moments later, Ebisu appeared, gaining the attention of the two kids. Ryoko was about to launch after the man who dared to mentally sneer at Naruto again, but looked over at the blonde and realized he'd want to fight this battle.

She laid down and watched the scene with laziness and boredom.

Naruto made a bunch of clones and transformed using his sexy jutsu, completely destroying Ebisu.

The sabercat chuckled as she took a nap, ignoring the two boys' conversation. When they were done, Naruto climbed on Ryoko, wanting to make his parting even more epic.

The sabercat complied silently as she got up and started walking away from the boy, the sun setting dramatically.

Naruto raised his hand as a "goodbye" as they slowly got further and further from Konohamaru.