Graduation Ceremony in a Forest

Ryoko didn't stop for anything as she arrived at where Naruto was in less than a few seconds.

Naruto was shocked that she found him so quickly but instantly wrapped his arms around her in a hug instead of questioning it.

She overheard Mizuki and Iruka talking but made no move to attack as she listened in on their conversation.

Ryoko could feel the blonde's anger and sadness when Iruka agreed with what Mizuki said, but it quickly vanished as Iruka kept talking, saying how Naruto was nothing like a monster.

Naruto jumped out of his hiding spot and Ryoko followed quickly. The blonde made a bunch of clones, surrounding the entire area.

The sabercat knew that Naruto wanted to take on Mizuki by himself, so she let him. While keeping a close eye on him, she walked over to Iruka and licked his wounds. He hissed quietly in pain before relaxing his body, suddenly not feeling the burning pain anymore.

His eyes widened as his wounds closed but instead of questioning it, he thanked Ryoko and scratched behind her ear.

When Naruto was finished beating up the evil sensei, he looked over at Ryoko and Iruka, seeing them smile at him with happiness.

"Naruto, come here for a second." Naruto jogged over and sat in front of the teacher. Iruka told Naruto to close his eyes, and when he finally did, Iruka placed his headband on Naruto's forehead.

Ryoko watched the scene as her tails wagged, seeing Naruto's eyes flutter open made a grin spread across her face.

He touched the cool metal plate on his head and launched himself at Iruka, enveloping him in a bear hug.

Ryoko gave Iruka a ride home before walking Naruto home.

"And then I was like HYA and then another me went-" this went on for a while. Ryoko chuckled as she kept trotting at a slow pace to the apartment.

When they got home, it was very late, and they headed to bed almost instantly.

The next day, however, came by quickly and Naruto happened to waste most of his time standing in the mirror putting makeup on his face.

Ryoko headed outside and waited patiently for Naruto to finish up. Once he was, he hopped on her back and they flew through the air and to the roof of the Hokage building that doubled as the ninja academy.

They reached the top and gracefully landed, scaring the photographer almost immediately.

"Hey, kid. Are you sure you want to look like that?"

"juST TAKE THE PICTURE!" He yelled, causing Ryoko to sigh through her nose.