Focus? Never Heard of Her

Naruto and Ryoko walked side by side, Ryoko still in her large form. She had known Konohamaru had been following them ever since they left the building, but decided not to say anything to the blonde.

Eventually, Naruto noticed the boy following them too, turning around to look at the suspicious pale blanket with feet poking out of it. He hummed to himself but kept walking anyway, causing Ryoko to sweatdrop at her best friend.

They kept walking until they passed by a wooden fence, where Naruto decided to call out the boy on his terrible sneaking.

Ryoko didn't bother paying attention anymore and was distracted by a random butterfly that passed by her.

Naruto yelled something and then the small boy yelled something. Ryoko didn't really care what they were saying, just thought that she should let you know that they're talking about something.

Konohamaru called him boss and Naruto agreed to something, it all was unimportant compared to the yellow butterfly that fluttered around Ryoko's head.

They walked and started talking about chakra, Naruto pronouncing it "catra". The large saber cat followed them, staring intently at the people around them, making sure no one tried to hurt Naruto.

Konohamaru pulled out a scroll for some reason, Naruto lectured him on ninja stuff, and the small boy transformed into a fat lady. As you can see, Ryoko's boredom has spread to the author.

The large cat cleaned her paw, finding it slightly amusing that Naruto was the only one who was punished for the jutsu. Ryoko would've stepped in, but the lady didn't call him names or threaten him, only hitting him on the head for the terrible transformation jutsu training.

They then walked into the bookstore, saying something about research, and picking up a magazine full of women wearing little clothing.

Ryoko heard the term "research" before, finding it amusing every time the white-haired man got caught and beat to a pulp.

She also saw those strange orange books that the white-haired man wrote, finding them very graphic, but she doubts you readers haven't read worse.

She only snapped back to reality when the owner starting hitting Naruto and kicking him out. Like before, she would've protected him, if he didn't deserve it.

After all, he was showing almost nude women to an 8-year-old.

Ryoko shook her head in disappointment as the two transformed into women and walked into the girl's sauna. She licked her paw, watching as the two came out and started walking to the forest, a bruised and bloody Naruto in front.

She sighed as she easily caught up to him.