Broken Toy, Broken Heart

Ryoko grumbled before speaking out loud.

"You know we're going to be late, right?" Naruto looked at the clock before grinning at the cat.

"Yeah, but you can get us there in less than a few seconds! I've got nothing to worry about." He sat down at the table opening the cup of ramen.

"Today's the day so, chow down!" Naruto yelled enthusiastically, causing the cat to yip at him with a closed eye smile on her face, agreeing with the blonde.

Ryoko, in her small form, jumped up on the table and ate the ramen he made for her. Naruto drank out of the carton of milk, not surprising Ryoko with his odd habits.

Once she was done, the ramen smell seemed less strong as it was being overpowered by a new smell.

Rotten milk.

Ryoko gagged as she opened a window to let the smell out, doing absolutely nothing to the disgusting aroma.

She sighed and jumped out the window, deciding to wait for Naruto outside. Ryoko was covered in flames before it died down, revealing her large saber cat form.

She waited patiently for Naruto who was now dashing out the door. He locked the door and ran towards Ryoko, not stopping.

The boy then jumped onto her back and she immediately took off, not bothering to check if Naruto was holding on tight enough.

They were going to be late unless Ryoko used her fast speed.

Luckily, they were there before the teacher arrived, making the two sigh in relief. They walked in and sat down in their usual spots.

The cat transformed back into her kitten form and jumped up on the desk Naruto sat in, watching as he pulled out a cat toy for Ryoko, who happily played with it. The ball rolled around on the desk, the cat passing it back and forth between her front paws.

The ball rolled past her paw and onto another desk. She trotted over to the ball and watched as the ball rolled directly in front of the raven-haired boy's arm. He looked down at it and glanced at the small kitten that stared up at the boy.

Sasuke's glare didn't leave his face as he passed the ball over to the cat, who happily resumed playing with the ball again.

The kitten lunged at the ball and rolled around, still holding onto it. She wagged her tails happily as she yipped, gnawing on the plastic ball.

Sasuke wanted to coo at how cute Ryoko was being but blushed at that thought, immediately thinking what the hell was wrong with him.

The cat looked up at Sasuke with her large red eyes, wondering why he was slightly pink and staring at her.

Ryoko shrugged it off and continued to gnaw on the plastic ball as it squeaked in protest. She focused back on the world around her when Naruto jumped onto the raven-haired boy's desk.

She dropped her ball in shock as the two began kissing.

Ryoko wagged her tails happily as she stared at the two. Her eyes went from Sasuke to Naruto and repeated the action over and over again. (She ships it)

She looked back and forth with a smile on her face before noticing the deadly aura behind her. The cat turned around, seeing the large group of girls glare at her best friend.

Ryoko immediately took action and transformed into her saber form in a flurry of fire. The desks she stood on cracked slightly under the weight of the large cat.

She growled dangerously at the group, matching their death glare with a more deadlier one.

The group of girls quickly scurried as flames started to swirl around the cat's tails and paws.

Iruka suddenly walked into the room. He quickly looked around and caught on the situation and gave a stern look to Ryoko.

"Ryoko! Off the table, you'll break it and then we'll have to get it replaced." He put his hands on his hips as he stared at the large cat.

Ryoko grunted and hopped off the table. Naruto also went to his seat.

The large cat heard Iruka give a lecture but was too focused on her ball that was now very small.

She passed it between her paws like before but she accidentally stepped on the ball and broke it to pieces. Her ears fell as her tails hit the ground. She lifted her paw and stared sadly at the broken toy. No one seemed to notice except two raven-haired boys who weren't paying attention to Iruka.