Bell and Food Theif

Ryoko looked back and forth between the two, still in her crouched position. She looked back and forth over and over and over again, having a tough time deciding who the bell should go to.

Suddenly an idea popped into her head, providing her the answer she needed.

If she gave the bell to Kakashi, Naruto will be upset.

If she gave the bell to Naruto, Kakashi will be upset.

So she decided to do the one thing neither of the boys expected.

She ran off with the bell dangling from her mouth, catching both off guard. She used her full speed to get away from the two, not wanting either to take her bell.

"Aw man! When she runs off with things, she never gives them back!" Naruto yelled frustratedly as the dust cleared to reveal the sabercat gone.

Kakashi looked everywhere around him, trying to find the cat but having no luck. He sighed, hearing Naruto's words made his doubt that he'll ever get his bell back increase.

Kakashi lectured Naruto while the blonde pouted, angry that Ryoko betrayed him and how he'll never eat lunch.

~Time skip~

Naruto stood, tied up to the middle post with Sakura sitting to his left and Sasuke on his right.

And where was Ryoko? Well, she was pushing the tiny bell back and forth between her paws, covering up the silver ball and growling when Kakashi came too close.

"Can I please have my bell back?" Ryoko didn't move, continuing to growl at the man. This went on for a few more minutes before Kakashi gave up, not wanting to anger the cat and get his hand bitten off.

"I've decided none of you will go back to the academy." Ryoko tuned them out, resuming back to playing with the silver bell.

Sasuke ran towards Kakashi, only to get pinned down and sat on by the jonin. The jingling of the bell played every few seconds, the team seemed to ignore it as the situation grew tense.

They yelled about something and Kakashi walked over a giant rock, it was all very eventful in Ryoko's eyes.

He then talked about giving them a second chance, saying something about not feeding Naruto, which made Ryoko perk up.

She got up when she heard Naruto's stomach growl as Kakashi left. Sasuke and Sakura picked up their bento boxes and ate them quietly while Ryoko transformed into her kitten form, an idea popping into her head.

She ran over to Sakura, causing the pink-haired girl to look up.

"What is it, Ryoko?" She asked, picking up some rice and pausing before she ate it. Ryoko took that as her chance grabbing one of the chopsticks and stabbing it through meat and vegetables, before running towards Naruto.

"Ryoko!" Sakura yelled, surprised and angry at the small cat. Ryoko didn't turn around, however, only focusing on getting the food to Naruto.

She hopped up onto Naruto's shoulder, holding the stick sideways and in front of the blonde's mouth.

He was about to protest but smelled the delicious food, making his stomach growl once again. The blonde gave in and began eating. He cried while doing so, saying how much of a good friend Ryoko is.

A few minutes later, Sasuke began feeding the blonde, causing the small cat to wag her tails happily.

It was safe to say, she shipped the tsundere and the knucklehead.