Making Enemies

Iruka sensei listed off teams before dismissing his students for lunch and left the room once he was done. Naruto connected the mind link and spoke to Ryoko.

'Hey, Ryo, wanna come with me to mess with Sasuke?'

'Don't get into too much trouble, whiskers.'

Naruto took that as a "no" and left to go put his plan into action. Ryoko turned into her kitten form and jumped up on the desk Naruto was sitting in a few minutes ago. She took a nap and woke up when Naruto came back into the classroom.

'I really shouldn't have drunk that milk....'

'You didn't smell the strong stench of the disgusting carton? I thought it would've been obvious that it was bad.'

'Ughhh, I didn't smell anything wrong with it! How could it be affecting me this bad?!'

The cat chuckled mentally before cutting off the mind link. Naruto was holding his stomach as he sat in his seat.

Suddenly, a puppy jumped up on the desk Ryoko was on. It barked a couple of times before getting close and sniffing the cat.

Ryoko, feeling the dog was too close for comfort, used her paw to swipe at the puppy's nose, effectively hitting him in the nose multiple times.

The white-haired dog tried getting closer again before getting hissed at. Ryoko kept hitting the dog's brown nose, but this time with more strength. She obviously didn't like the dog.

The puppy got annoyed and started growling at Ryoko, who immediately did the same. They both bared their fangs and got into a fighting stance, ready to attack with full force.

"Woah, Woah, Akamaru! Naruto, get your freaky cat away from my Akamaru!" A brown haired boy ran up to the two animals.

This got Naruto's attention, making him easily angered.

"Oh yeah?! Get your filthy mutt away from my Ryoko, dog-breath!" Naruto yelled at Kiba, scooping up the two-tailed cat from the puppy and looking at the dog as if it were a disease.

Kiba did the same but with Akamaru.

"What'd you call me and my dog?!" He yelled back, but Naruto didn't stand down. By now, everyone was back in class and staring at the fight.

Iruka walked in and quickly noticed what was going on.

"Alright, break it up, you two! Break it up." He walked up to the two and pushed them away from each other, keeping a stern hand on their shoulders just in case.

Naruto let out a "humph" and turned away from the brown-haired boy, Kiba doing the same to the blonde.

Ryoko glared at the puppy as it did the same.

Once everything calmed down, jonins started coming in and picking up their teams. The last ones being team 7.

Naruto and Ryoko grew bored quickly. Ryoko decided to run around and jump on desks since Iruka wasn't there to tell her otherwise.

Naruto placed a chalkboard eraser on the sliding door, creating a prank on their late sensei.

Sakura started screeching at Naruto not to do that but cut herself off as she felt the intense stare coming from behind her.

Ryoko's red eyes bore into the pink haired girl's skull, instantly making the young girl nervous and scared.

A few more minutes passed before Ryoko felt someone walking through the front doors of the academy.

She transformed into her saber form and sat close to Naruto, ready to protect him if anything happened.

Time seemed to drag on and on as Ryoko waited patiently for the new sensei to walk through the sliding door.

A hand opened the door and the eraser fell on top of a head full of silver hair. Naruto burst out laughing while the cat stared intently at the man.

His visible eye scanned over his new team. He felt a shiver go down his spine as he stared at the giant saber-tooth cat who's red eyes were staring back at him, unblinking.

The creature had always creeped out Kakashi, even when he was an emotionless brat in his childhood days. Sakura began apologizing for Naruto's behavior and Sasuke seemed to be glaring at nothing, disappointed in the sensei he received.

"My first impression you guys is you're all idiots. Meet me on the roof" Kakashi said as he poofed away to the rooftop.