Drama in Team 7

Naruto's eyes drooped heavily as he shook the carton of milk, letting out a tired sigh. He placed it back down and took a bite out of his buttery toast.

"Why are your scrolls on the floor?" Ryoko stepped into the room, scanning warily at the cluttered mess on the floor. The blonde simply grumbled before taking another slow bite of his breakfast. The two-tailed cat began rolling up the scrolls with her nose and putting them in a pile on the table, hoping it'll remind him to sort through it later.

"I tried to study some before bed...Guess I forgot to put them away," Naruto spoke, finishing up his breakfast and staggering towards the bathroom, leaving his empty plate, ramen cups, and milk carton on the table. The cat sighed and picked up the trash. The sound of the shower turning on was heard throughout the small apartment as Ryoko finished putting all the garbage away.

Eventually, Naruto finished and was walking out of the house more awake than earlier that morning.

"Ready to go, Ryoko?" The blonde stretched his arms above his head and touched his toes. The cat placed at his feet transformed into its saber cat form before giving a nod towards the boy. Naruto grinned before taking off in a sprint, the cat following behind closely.

The creme-colored feline caught up quickly and lowered her head underneath Naruto's legs, effectively causing him to tumble onto the cat and on her back. She lifted her head once she knew he was securely on and pounded forward at a much quicker rate.

Once the bridge came into view, Ryoko slowed down to a walking pace. The sound of steps made Sakura's head turn, eyes locking onto the source of the sound immediately.

"Good morning, Sakura! What's up?" Naruto, not even a second after asking the question, looked over at Sasuke, giving him a disgusted look, one that was easily reciprocated.

Ryoko grumbled in greeting towards Sakura before sitting down, having Naruto slide off the cat's back and break his staring contest with the raven-haired boy. However, the blonde sprung back up and continued where he left off, giving the stink eye to his teammate.

Sakura looked back and forth between the boys, confused about why they're still acting like this. The blonde and raven quicked crossed their arms and turned away from each other. Ryoko rolled her eyes at the two and transformed into her smaller form, curling up at Naruto's feet.

Not too long after that interaction, everyone fell into a light sleep, leaning as comfortably as they could on the railing of the bridge.

Ryoko's eyes fluttered open as she felt a familiar chakra come closer. Stretching in her spot, she used her tails to nudge the three genin awake.

"Hey, guys. Sorry I'm late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life." The voice of their beloved sensei seemed to snap the students out of their grogginess. Ryoko sighed as the pink-haired girl and blonde-headed boy yelled at the jonin. Like a switch, Naruto's emotions went from angry to excitement in the blink of an eye.

"I'm ready for the next ninja mission, sensei! And hey, come on, no more of this dumb beginner stuff. I want a chance to prove myself! I'm talking a real mission where I can show what I'm made of! I'm gonna break out and burn it up! See?!" Ryoko started to panic as a literal fire seemed to have consumed Naruto at an alarming rate. The fire in his eyes has spread to his whole body and the creme-colored feline was about ready to throw him in the river.

"Uh...Yeah, that's great, Naruto...Now, take it easy would you?" Ryoko was still running around frantically, and it only got worse when the flames turned blue as Naruto glared at his raven-haired teammate.