A/N

Does anybody actually want me to continue this? Like, I really don't like it, it follows too closely to the script where it's not even a unique story anymore, it's more like a terrible "x reader" where the oc or whatever just    i s   t h e r e     and they add literally nothing to the plot or they replace an existing character and steal all their lines. It's trash imo and I want to delete it I made a vow when I was younger tho to never delete whatever I create so I can look back on it and grow from this experience but it's just so bad.

Every time I think "wow maybe I should just put a stop on this and write "discontinued" on the title" I get a notification from you guys voting and adding this story to your reading lists (which btw thank you so much for the love and support you put into this garbage, srsly it means a lot to me)

I wish I could say that I have more in store for this book but my entire thought process when creating this story was just "yo there's this demon cat" aND THAT'S LITERALLY IT.

I have come up with better ideas and plots recently than what younger me thought of

I honestly want to try to deviate from the storyline in a lot of anime I've watched (Naruto, bnha, Inuyasha, etc.) but I'm terrible at writing and have 0% motivation 100% of the time.

I wish I could say that I had other, more interesting stories for you to read, but everything I've wrote, every idea I've come up with, every piece of art for certain stories, are locked up tight and I really don't know if showing the world is the best idea.

tbh it's why I don't want to pursue drawing and painting as a career

because I know for a fact that if I do something every day or force myself to use my creative side of my brain, I'll get bored and aggravated real quick. The last thing I want is to turn something I love into something that I have no option but to DO until I'm so sick and tired of doing what I used to love.

SO, if you're following me, please unfollow

if you added something of mine into a reading list, please reconsider

because I will most likely not be posting anything for a LONG LONG LOOOOOOONG time. (maybe)

And I can't assure you that the next thing I come up with will get finished or be any good.

I appreciate all the love and support a lot of you have given me and this book, but it's time to let sleeping cats lie and just put this book to rest.

I'm sorry, hope you can forgive me <3