01: Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Bonnie: I wonder what's going. Clemont had said we were going to surprise Ash at his house, but I didn't expect a bunch other people here, especially Serena. He even had us get on a separate plane to Kanto.

Ash: "Hey guys, what are you all doing here?"

Brock: "Ash, we need to talk."

Brock: "Would anyone like to lead?"

Brock: "No? Okay I guess I will."

Ash/Bonnie: ?

Brock: "We believe it's about time you stop trying to be a Pokémon Master."

Bonnie: Wait, WHAT!?

Ash: "What?"

Misty: "You need to stop trying for your goal. You failed too many times now." In an arrogant tone.

May: "You almost endangered the lives of me and Max countless times."

Max: "I have to say, I used to look up to you but, you know."

Bonnie: Who asked you, four eyes?!

Iris:" It's about time you stop being a little kid and grow up for once."

Cilan: " I used to see this spicy flavor in you Ash, but now it's dull, and tasteless."

Bonnie: I'm sorry, what? I could barely understand you.

Trip: "Look just face it, you're weak. You beating me in the Unova League was just dumb luck."

Clemont: "I also agree with May. Bonnie and I could've been killed because of you."

Bonnie was pissed that her brother would say that.

Serena: "Ash. How about this, if you stop now we can be together." Blush

Bonnie: I should've known you say that, you honey-blonde slut!

RockyJWarrior: How do you know that word?!

Delia: "Now sweetheart, I won't be long until you're an adult. You can stay home more and study to be a Researcher like Gary."

Ash: "I don't know what to say. I-I..."

Bonnie: "Ash, don't listen to them! You're the strongest trainer I know!"

Bonnie then runs to his side.

Clemont: "Bonnie! Get back here at once!" Said in an angry tone.

Bonnie: "No! How could you all say those horrible things?! Did you forget, that Ash saved the world more than once?!"

Ash: Well at least someone doesn't want me to give up.

Ash pats Bonnie on the head.

Ash: *Light Chuckle* "Thanks, Bonnie."

Misty: "What the hell?! Don't you get it! You keep putting all of us in danger, cuz of your bullshit dream!"

Trip: "So give up, or we'll make you."

Gary then gets up and walks towards Ash's side.

Gary: "Don't even think about giving up, Ashy-Boy."

Ash: "Gare-Bear."

Then Dawn gets up and joins Ash as well.

Dawn: "Ash, in Sinnoh you were my best friend. You taught me to keep following my goals and dreams."

Ash started to smile a bit, then Paul gets up as well.

Paul: "Don't listen to these fools, you taught me to give my Pokémon the love and respect they deserve."

Trip: "How could you side with that loser?!"

May: " Yeah this is for the best..."

Dawn: "SHUT UP, MAY! If it wasn't for Ash, we wouldn't be coordinators."

May flinched.

Iris: "He needs to grow up!"

Paul: "Like you're one to talk, little miss brat."

Iris got angry and Cilan had to hold her back.

Ash: "Alright, you all said enough. Gary, Paul, Dawn, thank you as well."

Gary: "Alright let's head on over to the lab" Then he pointed to the traitors. "And don't even think about following us."

Then all the sudden, Clemont grabs Bonnie by the arm.

Ash: !

Clemont: "You're not going anywhere!"

Bonnie: "Let go! You're not my brother anymore!"

Clemont: "You're staying or else."

He raises his arm, until Dedenne pops up and uses Thundershock on Clemont.

Bonnie: "Don't ever touch me again

Bonnie: "Don't ever touch me again."

After that, our hero and his allies leave. Not looking back.

Delia: "That's....fine. Don't worry, your Pokémon agree with us. Well, some of them."

<To be continued|

——————————————————————

And that is Chapter 1. I'm also going to be putting in musical references in the chapter titles. Just like I did for this one. Can you guess what this one is about.