06: Moody Blues

This chapter may contain sensitive content and may trigger you. You have been warned.

-Kalos Region-

We begin in the Kalos Region, in a small town not far from Lumiose City. Here we find our 16 Deuteragonist, Jori Johanna. Jori was born to a somewhat rich family. There were days when he would want to wear girls clothing, when he was 6, he tried on his cousin's ballerina skirt, and he was happy, until his mother, Marilyn, caught him in the act.

Marilyn: "Why are you wearing that?"

Jori: "What? I don't see what the big deal is, I just like it."

Slap

Then Marilyn slapped her child.

Jori: "Ma-Ma.."

Marilyn: "Take that off right now! Do you know how disgusting that is!? I can't even look at you right now!"

That was the first of many times Jori will feel that he is the scum of the very earth he walks on, where all he could do is cry. About a year later, he started to express himself alot more by secretly putting on skirts, and then was caught by his father, Jones, he left the family saying he didn't want a "gay" son. After that his mother started treating a whole lot worse. At age 11, he was once caught wearing nail polish at school, which made him an easy target for bullies.

He would feel somewhat different from the other guys, it felt right when being like a girl, so he did some research, and started debating what he was. Genderfluid? They/Them? Non-Binary? Still debating.

Also he wasn't allowed to go on his journey, which made him believe he was never going a happy life, seeking down into depression. At age 16 he had a dream one night.

 At age 16 he had a dream one night

Arceus: "Hello there my child."

Jori: "No way, Arceus? Is that you?"

Arceus: "Yes, young Jori. If you have any questions. Ask why?"

Jori started to cry.

Jori: "Why? Why does everyone hate me?! Is this some bullshit test or something?!"

Arceus: "No, also I am truly sorry for what you've been through. You are destined for great things."

Jori: "Really, like what?"

Arceus: "You are what's known as the Chosen One, however you are actual one of two Chosen Ones."